on our Adventure

Old Nov 6th 2009, 3:28 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: on our Adventure

Great to see you have landed....

Hope you enjoy Melbourne & make sure you post loads of info for when we get out there
Old Nov 7th 2009, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of

How nice/big/good price is the fresh meat/fish/veg in woolworths?
32c today too!
Looked at 3 houses today (2 on the chase) and one on opposite site,and i poo you not,the last one was like a crib with projection room to die for and room so big and views over water and a 2nd floor eating area,dam id feel guilty living there,should know on thursday they said!

meet a couple too at viewing who we exchanged numbers with
But think i took the number down wrong lol

Oh and did i mention about the huntsman spider the wife caught by the sink?
she scooped it up in a glass and froma very far distance(i shit it) it looked like a fake moooowassive spider,it did/has spooked me out a tad tbh
Old Nov 11th 2009, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of

Wrote a mooowassive story but clicked finish and the bloody site went down!!!!

Any way this is a quick 1st week update!
Lets get the spider malarky outta the way,ive seen 2 and shit meself both times lol
1st was in the kitchen by the sink,huntmen,well it looked like a comedy spider,wifey just scooped it up into a glass and she took him outside,it just about fitted in the glass for christs sake!
2nd episode was just as i was getting in the car and again i seen a “comedy” spide rin the foot well,and i ran off and had a “moment with myself” while wifey was laughing,again she lent over and scooped it outside and he scurred off like no tomorrow.
I aint got a clue what id of done if it went back up the pedals,id of had to phone for help lol
The non spider action.....Got our 2 boys into a great skool called Berwick primary and they love it.
Eldest will only be there 5 weeks then next yr will have to move up a skool to a college,which are all zoned where you live
Looked at a view houese ona few nice new estates in berwick for around $350-$400 and all nice big places with 3-4 beds,but theres this crib for $500,i know its out of our budget of 400 max a week but it is a crib i tell ya with 4 big beds/cinema room/upstairs outside balcony n eatin g area over looking a big water feature kinda lake!
Lady want to leave everything in there,which in one way is cool,but we have our gear coming over soon,so maybe it will save us buying projector lol and fridge boys tv,and just box her bit n pieces up and bang our there.
We are top of that list and the rental people are going to give the owner the list and say we are ideal(estate agents words not mine) lol
They emailed uk to seak to our estate agents who sold our house,and also spoke to wifey new job peeps for money/ref checks,oh and the 6 months rent up front and $4k bond may of kinda swinged it also!!(so we will wait n see)
10 mins from our place in harkaway is a nature park that has loads of bbq with help yaself wood and throw it in the bbq and have some fun,oh and there wild roos wandering around at dusk too(seen 4)
Parrots are popular like black birds at home,loads of em!
Got a v8 ford falcon being dropped off Saturday by the owner,went to melton for a viewing and shook on it and he is bringing it over,ok it needs 4 tyres n a road worhy ticket(anyone know a place in berwick?) and joba agood un!

We drove into city and wife nipped into her new employers at the childrens hospital and cant wait,even though she is nervous,she cant wait(2 weeks start from now)
Filled xtrail hire car up and is was $60!!
Brought paygo virgin cards and works ace in my iphone and we have free virgin to virgin calls(dick smith) also brought a tom tom for $250
Sorted ambulance cover at post office for $120
Ordered tax number online
Went into fountain gates and sorted medicare out and card shoud be posted soon
Went into westpac and sorted bank,gotta go back in 5 days to collect cards
Went into centre links(not a nice experience really,not used to hanging around dole centre ya see lol but seems like while im looking for work ya can claim about $450-$550 every 2 weeks(rent assist too) is this figure normal for a family of 4???
Also out hosts are superb and cant help enough,lovley peeps!
Have a look at sues site and get booked
http://www.thebuzzaroundberwick.com.au/

Oh and the drive though beer shops are funy as,express lane where you point and they drop in boot and pay and wheel spin off,or a lane where you get out car and look around
Loads more has happened but too knackered to write lol
oh and skyped family n mates and it was superb!!
cheers jase
Old Nov 11th 2009, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

please move to updates!
Thanks
Old Nov 11th 2009, 6:00 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JCSUPERMOTO
please move to updates!
Thanks
Look what I found out today JC!

www.o2.co.uk/unlockmyiphone
Old Nov 11th 2009, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

If it was my iphone,i would get it jail break'd!
I have a few friends with 5 full pages of "free apps" and even the app where you can have 5 apps in a row is coolio!

Like i say "my" sim free app works ace and is highly recommended

Depends if ya like apps though
Old Nov 11th 2009, 6:45 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JCSUPERMOTO
If it was my iphone,i would get it jail break'd!
I have a few friends with 5 full pages of "free apps" and even the app where you can have 5 apps in a row is coolio!

Like i say "my" sim free app works ace and is highly recommended

Depends if ya like apps though
I do like apps, but there is a high risk when u jailbreak ur iphone of it 'bricking', which means basically it turns into a glorified paperweight and wont work AT ALL! I'm more than chuffed that it now will be an officially unlocked iphone, have been trying to find a way of doing it legally for months, even tried to talk the apple shop into it one time lol
Old Nov 14th 2009, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute

Hey JC - you made it

Slinger & I are real pleased for you

Our paper work is all in & our immigration consultant reckons possibly March for visas - can't believe we're finally on the home straight, been a long time!

All the best to you & yours with your new life in Oz - happy biking too

Let us know how it goes.
Old Nov 14th 2009, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

Really pleased for you - sounds like you'll settle in just fine.
Old Nov 15th 2009, 4:22 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Sounds like you have been right busy Jase !

Great to hear all the stories keep um up mate

Dougie
Old Nov 21st 2009, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Just a few jumbled updates!!!

Any way this is a quick 1st week update!
Lets get the spider malarky outta the way,ive seen 2 and shit meself both times lol
1st was in the kitchen by the sink,huntmen,well it looked like a comedy spider,wifey just scooped it up into a glass and she took him outside,it just about fitted in the glass for christs sake!
2nd episode was just as i was getting in the car and again i seen a “comedy” spide rin the foot well,and i ran off and had a “moment with myself” while wifey was laughing,again she lent over and scooped it outside and he scurred off like no tomorrow.
I aint got a clue what id of done if it went back up the pedals,id of had to phone for help lol
The non spider action.....Got our 2 boys into a great skool called Berwick primary and they love it.
Eldest will only be there 5 weeks then next yr will have to move up a skool to a college,which are all zoned where you live
Looked at a view houese one in olde town berwick for around $400 and all nice big places with 3-4 beds,but theres this crib for $500,i know its out of our budget of 400 max a week but it is a crib i tell ya with 4 big beds/cinema room/upstairs outside balcony n eatin g area over looking a big water feature kinda lake!
Lady want to leave everything in there,which in one way is cool,but we have our gear coming over soon,so maybe it will save us buying projector lol and fridge boys tv,and just box her bit n pieces up and bang our there.
We are top of that list and the rental people are going to give the owner the list and say we are ideal(estate agents words not mine) lol
They emailed uk to speak to our estate agents who sold our house,and also spoke to wifey new job peeps for money/ref checks,oh and the 6 months rent up front and $4k bond may of kinda swinged it also!!(so we will wait n see)
10 mins from our place in harkaway is a nature park that has loads of bbq with help yaself wood and throw it in the bbq and have some fun,oh and there wild roos wandering around at dusk too(seen 4)
Parrots are popular like black birds at home,loads of em!
Got a v8 ford falcon being dropped off Saturday by the owner,went to melton for a viewing and shook on it and he is bringing it over,ok it needs 4 tyres n a road worhy ticket(anyone know a place in berwick?) and jobs agood un!

We drove into city and wife nipped into her new employers at the childrens hospital and cant wait,even though she is nervous,she cant wait(2 weeks start from now)
Filled xtrail hire car up and is was $60!!
Brought paygo virgin cards and works ace in my iphone and we have free virgin to virgin calls(dick smith) also brought a tom tom for $250
Sorted ambulance cover at post office for $120

Brought bec a 2000 model ford falcon xr8 Tickford!!
Went to chadstone shopping mall today to collect my old ute,shitty green but column change lol love it

Its the biggest n best shopping mal in the southern hemisphere,and its full of superb trendy shops!!

Did my 1st days work today after seeing them plasterboarding the day before and me doing a yossa hughes and saying

"Gis a job,i can do that" !! boss was pleased with my work and im off there again tomorrow!

bec starts work in the city @ the childrens hossy monday so its sweet
Might have a bit of rain weekend,but hopefully gonna visit philip island!
Done my 2nd days work today!
I shit you not im working for hitler,none stop grafting!
Just cutting and "hanging" plasterboards that some are 16ft ******g long for christs sake,and im drinking 4 litres a day water easy!
Im gonna do the job for a few weeks or so,cos bec starts work mon(3 long days a week) so it fits in with taking my lads to and from skool,plus there 7 week skool holiday is in a few weeks too(just had one in the uk)

Oh my 8yr old is going down coast for a 3day adventure holiday with the skool on monday
He cant wait

Sorry if jumbled but copied n pasted !