Wikiposts

ouch...

Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:42 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ouch...

Originally Posted by hedgehog
LOL, You've made me laugh, feet are great.
They get you where you want to go
You can put them in pretty shoes
You can paint your nails nice colours

and that's just the men round here hee! hee!

lol
Old Jun 16th 2006, 11:35 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hedgehog
That's exactly right, but it won't cure all ingrown toenails. No Podiatrist should touch your toe till the anaesthetic has taken fully and a scalpel shouldn't be used for an ingrown toe nail !!!!!.

Tell my doc that! There he was at the end of my feet, brandishing a scalpel and waiting for the local to take effect ... which it didn't because I was so stressed. That's when I found out the alternative.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 12:31 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Couldn't resist quoting the long suffering Basil Fawlty when I read this thread!

Sybil: I'm actually about to undergo an operation, Basil.
Basil: Oh yes, how is the old toe-nail? Still growing in, hmmmm? Still burrowing its way down into the bone? Still macheting its way through the nerve, eh? Nasty old nail.
Sybil: It's still hurting, if that's what you mean, Basil.
Basil: Well, it'll be out in the morning, poor little devil. I wonder if they'd mount it for me, just for old time's sake?

Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:03 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benny the ball
I've got to have both big toenails removed. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it...
Look at it this way - its less painful then a job interview
Old Jun 16th 2006, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

jdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: ouch...

Usually you can 'cure' ingrown toenails yourself...Just use a pair of nail scissors or tweezers to lever the nail out of the skin, and cut off the sharp point, then put something underneath (cotton wool) to stop the nail moving back in again. The cotton wool should guide the nail back into a normal growth position...

That was the advice the 'foot doctor' gave me the last time I went to him to get one removed, he realised I wasn't made of money...

Last edited by jdt3000; Jun 16th 2006 at 2:44 pm. Reason: Incorrect Spelling
Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:21 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: ouch...

Originally Posted by Wife Beater
Could be worse mate, could be your testicles to go.
Well, you would know.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 5:55 pm
Banned

Wife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond reputeWife Beater has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Well, you would know.
Naa mate, I am all man. 100% British beet and my balls are complete.
Old Jun 16th 2006, 10:55 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Either way Benny, it sounds horrid. I hope it gives you some relief straight away. It's miserable having that sort of discomfort.