Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Oscars - Who Cares?

The Oscars - Who Cares?

Old Mar 5th 2006, 2:25 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Oscars - Who Cares?

Anyone?
Old Mar 5th 2006, 2:29 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Oscars - Who Cares?

Originally Posted by diddy
Anyone?
No one who lives in the real world anyway
Old Mar 5th 2006, 2:58 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
No one who lives in the real world anyway

Tis true.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 3:04 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Dont give a flying f@%k who wins what and who wears this or that. Its a load of over paid numpties slapping themselves on the back.

Anyone?
Old Mar 5th 2006, 3:06 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Tis true.
Gedge's Acceptance Speech for the Stupendous Animal Costume Design Oscar:

Thank you! Oh! Thank you! I can hardly believe this! I feel so lucky! And this statue - it's so shiny! Oh, thank you again! I just want everyone to know that even in my wildest hallucinations, I never would have imagined that this could ever help me get laid so much. And to the other second-rate nominees, I want each of you to know how totally wonderful your crushing defeat makes me feel right now!

You know when they first told me I was nominated, I just had to take a minute and laugh about how generous my love scenes have been. I guess it all just makes me feel kinda cheap

You know, there are so many ass-kissing little people to thank! First off though, I want to bitch slap the esteemed idiots of the Academy, who looked deep within their Magic 8-Balls before giving me this fantastic award! Also, I want to thank Satan, for being such a powerful force in my loins. And to the hooker with the heart of gold, who taught me to take life by the balls. And finally, to all the personal assistants I fired - I couldn't have done it without you!

Thank you America, and good night!
Old Mar 5th 2006, 3:13 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

Originally Posted by gedge
Gedge's Acceptance Speech for the Stupendous Animal Costume Design Oscar:

Thank you! Oh! Thank you! I can hardly believe this! I feel so lucky! And this statue - it's so shiny! Oh, thank you again! I just want everyone to know that even in my wildest hallucinations, I never would have imagined that this could ever help me get laid so much. And to the other second-rate nominees, I want each of you to know how totally wonderful your crushing defeat makes me feel right now!

You know when they first told me I was nominated, I just had to take a minute and laugh about how generous my love scenes have been. I guess it all just makes me feel kinda cheap

You know, there are so many ass-kissing little people to thank! First off though, I want to bitch slap the esteemed idiots of the Academy, who looked deep within their Magic 8-Balls before giving me this fantastic award! Also, I want to thank Satan, for being such a powerful force in my loins. And to the hooker with the heart of gold, who taught me to take life by the balls. And finally, to all the personal assistants I fired - I couldn't have done it without you!

Thank you America, and good night!
It brought a tear to the eye.

What are you wearing this year for it?
Old Mar 5th 2006, 3:15 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone?
This much
Attached Thumbnails The Oscars - Who Cares?-image0011.gif  
Old Mar 5th 2006, 3:17 pm

It brought a tear to the eye.

What are you wearing this year for it?
Probably one of my creations. It was going to be the camel but I lost that at the airport.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 3:20 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

Originally Posted by gedge
Probably one of my creations. It was going to be the camel but I lost that at the airport.
They won't let you in like that. Not without a tie.
Old Mar 5th 2006, 3:31 pm

They won't let you in like that. Not without a tie.
That just leaves the penguin suit...