Oprah Visit vz

Old Dec 6th 2010, 11:56 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute
Default Oprah Visit vz

How good would that be for tourism?

(edit) Ah Christ my iThing has gone nuts! I was going to make a cost of World Cup bid vs Oprah Sponsored Holiday thing but clearly this has gone west ...

Last edited by DeadVim; Dec 6th 2010 at 11:59 am.
Old Dec 6th 2010, 2:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oprah Visit vz

Originally Posted by DeadVim

(edit) Ah Christ my iThing has gone nuts! I was going to make a cost of World Cup bid vs Oprah Sponsored Holiday thing but clearly this has gone west ...
either you need to get a new iThing or you need to stop getting quite so excited over the cricket, its messing with your mind
Old Dec 6th 2010, 9:19 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
either you need to get a new iThing or you need to stop getting quite so excited over the cricket, its messing with your mind
Is there cricket on?
Old Dec 6th 2010, 11:00 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeadVim

Old Dec 8th 2010, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of

the women that follow her need their heads read...all this screaming shite like they r teenagers...........get a life...........................and tax payers money being wasted as the tit Anna Bligh was there to meet her OMFG....Oz has gone american
Old Dec 8th 2010, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

steen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud ofsteen1976 has much to be proud of

What's the craic here? Has the place gone potty because a yank talk show host is visiting?
Old Dec 8th 2010, 1:15 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steen1976
What's the craic here? Has the place gone potty because a yank talk show host is visiting?
Some of us are trying to ignore it. However I'm quite pleased if Anna has gone up there to welcome her, stops her popping in here followed by a bunch of TV cameras
Old Dec 8th 2010, 4:53 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Some of us are trying to ignore it. However I'm quite pleased if Anna has gone up there to welcome her, stops her popping in here followed by a bunch of TV cameras
Anna bligh
Old Dec 8th 2010, 5:03 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Anna bligh
I can't keep a straight face when i see her, for some reason, must remind me of someone......
Old Dec 8th 2010, 5:10 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I can't keep a straight face when i see her, for some reason, must remind me of someone......
BB shudders at the memory
Old Dec 8th 2010, 5:15 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
BB shudders at the memory
That's just given you a relapse, I'll bet! Back to your sickbed?
Old Dec 8th 2010, 7:07 pm
can't lose the tie

mecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to allmecheng is a name known to all

I can't understand either what all the fuss is about...Australia's bending over backwards and I doubt there'll be any increase in tourism as a result. As long as the exchange rate is shite then don't expect any American's coming over any time soon.
Old Dec 8th 2010, 7:10 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by mecheng
I can't understand either what all the fuss is about...Australia's bending over backwards and I doubt there'll be any increase in tourism as a result. As long as the exchange rate is shite then don't expect any American's coming over any time soon.
Its insane. Qld news media this morning are shouting about how she is going to do wonders for the Cairns tourist industry, surely no-one really believes that?
Old Dec 8th 2010, 7:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigH68
the women that follow her need their heads read...all this screaming shite like they r teenagers...........get a life...........................and tax payers money being wasted as the tit Anna Bligh was there to meet her OMFG....Oz has gone american
She is not even particularly talented or even photogenic.
There are plenty of other people far more articulate in front of the camera.

Its insane. Qld news media this morning are shouting about how she is going to do wonders for the Cairns tourist industry, surely no-one really believes that?
The thing is - it's possible it will!
Old Dec 8th 2010, 8:33 pm
FREE TIBET

Maybe she could do something for Perth

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.