Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

onwards and upwards ;)

Wikiposts

onwards and upwards ;)

Old Feb 28th 2006, 12:29 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: onwards and upwards ;)

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Doesn't anybody want me
ill have u mate.

ive heard theres been a few break ins on the gold coast.
it will save us buyin a waen eatin dug
Old Feb 28th 2006, 12:31 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by soapy
ill have u mate.

ive heard theres been a few break ins on the gold coast.
it will save us buyin a waen eatin dug

Your too late, as I said , I'm pretty sure Rushman will be my friend
Old Feb 28th 2006, 12:32 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

ah well the time has come. we now have to be in the gold coast before the 20th of march
so many things to do and where do i start....this forum lol
after sorting out the sydney meet, we wont be there, thats a shame. i would have loved to say goodbye to everyone.
i better sort out a list of things to do....panic panic again.
ideas would be nice
Soapy,

Wishing you all the best with the move - hope it all works out well for you and yours on the Gold Coast. Only sorry that it means Dave and I won't now get to meet you when we finally get to Sydney later this year.

All the best,
Nicky
Old Feb 28th 2006, 12:45 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Soapy,

Wishing you all the best with the move - hope it all works out well for you and yours on the Gold Coast. Only sorry that it means Dave and I won't now get to meet you when we finally get to Sydney later this year.

All the best,
Nicky
You should be thanking Dimia for not granting your visa earlier
Old Feb 28th 2006, 12:47 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bix

Thank **** , the real Bix is back
Old Feb 28th 2006, 1:03 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Now, now! Be a nice little lion, Bixie, or we'll have to give you a good spanking.........or maybe not, you'd probably enjoy it too much!
Old Feb 28th 2006, 1:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

ah well the time has come. we now have to be in the gold coast before the 20th of march
so many things to do and where do i start....this forum lol
after sorting out the sydney meet, we wont be there, thats a shame. i would have loved to say goodbye to everyone.
i better sort out a list of things to do....panic panic again.
ideas would be nice

Good luck with the move.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the move
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:47 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Your too late, as I said , I'm pretty sure Rushman will be my friend
i think he fancies u
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:48 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Soapy,

All the best,
Nicky
thank you Nicky, all the best when u get to sydney. u will love it. its a magic place
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:49 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
your dead laddie
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by WendyC
Good luck with the move.
cheers wendy...............sick of packing already.
just looked at our lease and the want 21 days notice
ive got 16 days lol
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by angel17796
Good luck with the move
thank you very very much
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

cheers wendy...............sick of packing already.
just looked at our lease and the want 21 days notice
ive got 16 days lol

Ooops. What will you do?

Do you have to pay til the lease runs out, or do you think they'll let you off.
Old Feb 28th 2006, 6:56 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by WendyC
Ooops. What will you do?

Do you have to pay til the lease runs out, or do you think they'll let you off.
let me off???? ha !
they try to get every penny out of you.
ill go see them today.......see if we can sort something out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.