Reload this Page >

Online toy shop NSW????

Online toy shop NSW????

Old Nov 3rd 2008, 7:53 pm
Just Joined

ericmccar is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Online toy shop NSW????

Help me please,

We are moving to Sydney in Jan coming and have told the kids that 'Santa Claus' will be sending most of their toys to oz for when we arrived,
Does anybody know of an online store who can deliver them to an address for us, maybe an Argos or something like that???
Thanks in advance

Eric
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 8:26 pm
Simply happy in Sydney!

LittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of lightLittleKittyCat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Online toy shop NSW????

There are Early Learning Centre over there, not sure how old your kids are or what you are looking for. Earlylearningcentre.com.au

Hope that helps.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 10:19 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ericmccar
Help me please,

We are moving to Sydney in Jan coming and have told the kids that 'Santa Claus' will be sending most of their toys to oz for when we arrived,
Does anybody know of an online store who can deliver them to an address for us, maybe an Argos or something like that???
Thanks in advance

Eric
My friend Kate runs one in Sydney http://www.giftedstore.com.au/catalog/

I'd highly recommend her store (and not just because she's a friend). Last year she was able to get a specific type of ant farm which we had difficulty getting hold of down here in Melbourne.

PS: I just checked out her site and looks like she's concentrating less on kids toys and more on novelty toys nowadays.

Last edited by MartinLuther; Nov 3rd 2008 at 10:32 pm.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 10:43 pm
brisvegas

ridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud ofridds has much to be proud of

depends on what you are looking for, but it is also worth trying sites like oo.com.au and dealsdirect.com.au
Old Nov 4th 2008, 4:53 am
Wirral to Lake Macquarie

andy170773 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi my kids grandad always send them xmas/birthday presents through peedee toys online, they are an aussie based comany and will deliver anywhere in australia