Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

One more post.................

Wikiposts

One more post.................

Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:44 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One more post.................

Originally Posted by desperatehousewife
Thanks You set the standard high there!

You can't have everything!

Never let it be said that I don't rise to a challenge!

Doris Days best mate Mavis
Had a tache like Dickie Davis

Neil Armstrong had a thing for her
but wasn't so keen on the facial fur

After buttering her up with some macaroon bars
he told her the truth and now suffers the scars

After drowning his sorrows with Ed the Horse
he woke up face down in a field full of gorse

The only thing for it he realised that day was to give her a slice of his Sunblest Finest!

I'm well disappointed with the last line but I've got to go on the school run and haven't the time to think up any better! Think maybe I should join the Moneypen school of poetry!

Lindsay x

Well done Lindsay however no mention of BE
Old Sep 1st 2008, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by busterboy
A challenge met. Okay, you can stay!
Thanking you!

Originally Posted by asher
Well done Lindsay however no mention of BE
I know!, I did try but I have got 5 kids you know, time is not on my side!

Lindsay x
Old Sep 1st 2008, 6:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Thanking you!

I know!, I did try but I have got 5 kids you know, time is not on my side!

Lindsay x
Are they all girls Lindsay or did you manage to squeeze a boy out last time?
Old Sep 1st 2008, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

desperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of lightdesperatehousewife is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Are they all girls Lindsay or did you manage to squeeze a boy out last time?

They're all girls, The better sex I think

Poor hubbys in trouble in a few years!

Lindsay x
Old Sep 1st 2008, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

They're all girls, The better sex I think

Poor hubbys in trouble in a few years!

Lindsay x
Wow! Well, someone told me yesterday that girls may be better in the younger years but are worse than boys in the teenage years. Having two somewhat hyperactive, very loud & very active boys, I'm waiting for the better times to start but so far it just seems to be a bit of kevin like behaviour
What ages are they all? Mine are 14 & 9
Old Sep 1st 2008, 6:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Wow! Well, someone told me yesterday that girls may be better in the younger years but are worse than boys in the teenage years. Having two somewhat hyperactive, very loud & very active boys, I'm waiting for the better times to start but so far it just seems to be a bit of kevin like behaviour
What ages are they all? Mine are 14 & 9
They're 5 months, 5 and 5 (the terrible twins!), 6 and 11! the twins just started school this week and school dinners for the 4 of them for the month is £100 so it's an enforced diet I'm on!

Maybe your Kevins should meet my Kevina's they might scare them into submission for you! (they have a well practiced pincer movement!)

Lindsay x
Old Sep 1st 2008, 6:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

They're 5 months, 5 and 5 (the terrible twins!), 6 and 11! the twins just started school this week and school dinners for the 4 of them for the month is £100 so it's an enforced diet I'm on!

Maybe your Kevins should meet my Kevina's they might scare them into submission for you! (they have a well practiced pincer movement!)

Lindsay x
Well, if we make it up to Scotland before we go to Aus, I'll drop by for a demonstration

Are any of them helpful or thoughtful at all? My theory is that these are areas where girls score higher than boys but of course, apart from having been a girl many moons ago, I have very limited experience
Old Sep 1st 2008, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Well, if we make it up to Scotland before we go to Aus, I'll drop by for a demonstration

Are any of them helpful or thoughtful at all? My theory is that these are areas where girls score higher than boys but of course, apart from having been a girl many moons ago, I have very limited experience
To be fair they are. one of the twins is a mini mum and a great help with the baby(although you can't turn your back or she'll have her in a dolls pram and be off up the street with her in no time) The rest of them have their moments although most are quite tomboyish , I doubt theirs much difference between the sexes at that age, it's more about the individual kiddie

If your ever up this way feel feel to visit we can swap size 10 clothes!

Lindsay x
Old Sep 1st 2008, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

To be fair they are. one of the twins is a mini mum and a great help with the baby(although you can't turn your back or she'll have her in a dolls pram and be off up the street with her in no time) The rest of them have their moments although most are quite tomboyish , I doubt theirs much difference between the sexes at that age, it's more about the individual kiddie

If your ever up this way feel feel to visit we can swap size 10 clothes!

Lindsay x
Don't think I have ever been a size 10 in my life
Old Sep 1st 2008, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Don't think I have ever been a size 10 in my life

we can all live in hope (I know I do!)

Lindsay x
Old Sep 1st 2008, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Just realised not that many more and I've reached 300!

Now who said I was a lightweight!

Lindsay x
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 3:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just realised not that many more and I've reached 300!

Now who said I was a lightweight!

Lindsay x
Not the scales that's for sure!
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Not the scales that's for sure!

Lindsay x