Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Which one? Ceremony.

Wikiposts

Which one? Ceremony.

Old May 15th 2008, 6:27 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Which one? Ceremony.

Did you choose Affirmation or did you Oath it?

Don't think i'm going to "Oath it"
Old May 15th 2008, 6:47 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which one? Ceremony.

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Did you choose Affirmation or did you Oath it?

Don't think i'm going to "Oath it"
I ticked the 'no to god' box on the form. Be very hypocritical if I didn't

Last edited by moneypenny20; May 15th 2008 at 6:54 pm.
Old May 15th 2008, 6:52 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Which one? Ceremony.

You could ask if you can "Bloody oath!" it.

Old May 15th 2008, 6:55 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
You could ask if you can "Bloody oath!" it.

Oh that's fab. I'd love to see that happen.
Old May 15th 2008, 7:40 pm
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

I did the affirmation... was expecting to be one of the few to do so but out of 300+ people at the ceremony it was about half and half...
Old May 15th 2008, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by teza
I did the affirmation... was expecting to be one of the few to do so but out of 300+ people at the ceremony it was about half and half...
Oh thats good. I feel abit bad saying i don't believe in god, but i don't want to be a hypocrite either. Affirmation it is.