Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

OMG we've got a visa

Wikiposts

OMG we've got a visa

Old Jan 3rd 2007, 2:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG we've got a visa

congratulations , what a start to a new year.
Mandy
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 2:53 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Brilliant News......What a way to start the new year!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to our world......and Good luck to all those still waiting............ C x
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 3:24 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Congratulations! Where are you planning to go to in OZ ? and when?
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 3:47 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
further to my previous post regarding going back to work after xmas!!!!
just got the call
VISA's GRANTED 03.01.07
omg omg!!!
can't believe it
meds requested 24.11.06
recieved 22.12.06
Visa grant 03.01.07

and a Happy New Year to all
and may your wishes come true as well

congratulations!!!!!

sue x
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 4:29 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

thank you all for your kind wishes.

As to where we are going!!!!
time to get a pin out i think
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 4:35 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

thank you all for your kind wishes.

As to where we are going!!!!
time to get a pin out i think
Make sure you get it on one of the edges then!!!!!!!! dont want to miss all those lurvvvlllyyy beaches.............. C x
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 4:36 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Make sure you get it on one of the edges then!!!!!!!! dont want to miss all those lurvvvlllyyy beaches.............. C x
well i'll just keep trying
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 4:40 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

well i'll just keep trying
Has the news sunk in yet??? weird feeling isnt it??? really really pleased for you......... C x
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 4:43 am
on the Goldie

Has the news sunk in yet??? weird feeling isnt it??? really really pleased for you......... C x
not really!!

but it really puts a whole new slant on the way u start thinking doesn't it. was down the field 2nite looking at the horses and the rain and wind and started crying!!!!
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 4:47 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

not really!!

but it really puts a whole new slant on the way u start thinking doesn't it. was down the field 2nite looking at the horses and the rain and wind and started crying!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwww, Hope you were crying with happiness

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
(((((((((Hugs to calm you)))))))))
I am sooo pleased for you. Have some beers to let it sink in
J x
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 4:53 am
on the Goldie

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
AAAAAAAAAAAAwwwwwwww, Hope you were crying with happiness

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
(((((((((Hugs to calm you)))))))))
I am sooo pleased for you. Have some beers to let it sink in
J x
thanks Jaycee1!!
u can never get too many hugs!!

i'm not sure what it was - its just been such a life changing day!
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 5:09 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

not really!!

That will be the first of many 'tearful' sessions believe me!!!!! C x
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 5:19 am
on the Goldie

That will be the first of many 'tearful' sessions believe me!!!!! C x
i know - i suppose its all part of the process.
never mind i hope we are still on for new year 2007
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 5:23 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

i know - i suppose its all part of the process.
never mind i hope we are still on for new year 2007
Sure are....no prob.......BBQ on the beach...............

How about a coffee first???? UK style....... C x
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 5:26 am
on the Goldie

Sure are....no prob.......BBQ on the beach...............

How about a coffee first???? UK style....... C x
yep gotta pin N down. i get one day off a week and have got it booked for next 2 weeks but can do something week begining 22 Jan!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.