Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

OMG - Look what I just found on ebay!

OMG - Look what I just found on ebay!

Old Jan 22nd 2006, 10:52 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: OMG - Look what I just found on ebay!

Bet Hollys pissed...28 photo's the mind boggles at one the others show...poor girl.

What's that saying about 'there's nothing like a lover scorned'... .
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 11:31 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TruBrit
someone pls explain to me what in the world anyone would bid on that kind of thing...be it a quid or a penny don't make sense...must be some sad people out there..lol even sadder than me

Alocohl
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Alocohl

hmm perhaps something stronger
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 5:39 pm
Rawr!

SophieC will become famous soon enoughSophieC will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
If you are of a nervous disposition DO NOT LOOK!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/original-briti...QQcmdZViewItem
Has been took down. What was it though?
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 5:57 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

lol someone here on a phone-in radio show this morning said they were looking on ebay and found their ski's that were nicked a month ago...turns out the caller bought them on ebay coz they were just like his nicked ones and when he got them they were his coz they had his personal ID number on them which he had put on with an invisible marker...amazing
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 6:03 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SophieC
Has been took down. What was it though?
lets put it this way....... the title of the auction was "original-british-bum-fluff-have-my-arse-hair-for-good"!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 7:45 pm

shame we couldn't see Holly's ebay response... .
Old Jan 22nd 2006, 7:53 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by annqldau
shame we couldn't see Holly's ebay response... .

SHe's very pretty but her big fake boobies are gross! I wonder if she knows about this listing?!
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 11:38 am
karma? You make your own!

adriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Okay... this thread has been a long time in coming I think..... what is the stupidest ebay listing you can find?????

Here is this one to kick it off! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-Cans-Austral...QQcmdZViewItem

Beleive it or not, some people actually collect coke cans from around the world. I travel a lot on business, and I'm always being asked for them. I was just about to say it is a bit of a 'muppet hobby' when I reaslise that I also buy Starbucks mugs for myself....

I need to get out more...
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 11:42 am

Could fill the house with coffee cups...LOL and do they all not just say Starbucks?

Yes the boobs did look a bit page 3.
Old Jan 23rd 2006, 3:26 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

ive seen quite a few people had over with xbox 360's recently.

Here are a couple

"Gamespot has a story of a shameless scammer who tricked a New York woman into paying over $600 for an envelope containing a photo of an Xbox 360 over the Christmas holidays.

The woman won the bidding on an eBay auction titled "Photo of picture of Xbox". Before the auction completed, the unnamed woman contacted the seller, curious about the title, who reassured her it was only a typo on his part:
Days later, an envelope arrived with a picture of an Xbox 360--that's it, just a piece of paper.

Her winning bid was more than $600. The Xbox 360 retails for $299 for a basic package, and $399 for the premium package."

"Following our post yesterday about a woman who was swindled out of over $600 for a worthless photo of an Xbox 360, a man with a similar story contacted us through our tips form.

Back in November, an auction called "Xbox 360 Prem Retail Box" was placed up on eBay; included in very fine print at the end of the page was the disclaimer that "no xbox36o is included within the package", though the seller would throw in a free PS1.

The man who contacted us won the auction in the belief that he would soon have himself a brand new Premium Xbox 360, and the bidding was closed at $675. Further stop payments that weren't stopped pushed his total cost up to $826.
After he realised he'd just forked out over $800 for an empty box and a PS1 worth about $70 on Amazon, the bidder contacted eBay and Paypal in order to set things right, but in the end he never even received the empty box:
And I never even got the box on top of it, I got nothing and since november 18th ebay, paypal the seller and the bank have done nothing to make things right. The seller was from canada, if he was in the US i'd drive to his house and hospitatalize him, since thats the part of the law they dont let go anymore , and is why there is so much crime. People need a really good ass whooping."

Xbox 360 for $10,000 !!!!

Theres one born every minute !!