Wikiposts

OMG got no......

Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:24 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG got no......

Originally Posted by Bix
Trouble is you may forget saying this by tomorrow.
but its here in black and white bixie baby
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:27 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam
but its here in black and white bixie baby
I'm always the perfect guest. I'm a very happy drunk. I'll be sure to send the old man out for a box of wine for us.

If you guys have too much to drink we've got a room you can have. The girls can camp out in the lounge (C would love that!) and you and Alan can have her room. Bring your toothbrush just in case. It's a long drive home for you guys.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:28 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Dorothy, I have to admit it's all a jest on my part.

Cos Sam just sent me a PM offering to pay me if I said that
Yeah, I know what she's like. You should see what she said about you in her PM to me! Shocking.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:29 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I'm always the perfect guest. I'm a very happy drunk. I'll be sure to send the old man out for a box of wine for us.

If you guys have too much to drink we've got a room you can have. The girls can camp out in the lounge (C would love that!) and you and Alan can have her room. Bring your toothbrush just in case. It's a long drive home for you guys.
cool

but i might not want to stay with alan
Sam
here and staying

stop it you too!!!!
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I know what she's like. You should see what she said about you in her PM to me! Shocking.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:31 pm
Still alive

Originally Posted by Sam
cool

but i might not want to stay with alan
He can sleep in the park out back of the house. There's a bench about a block down. If I'm feeling charitable I'll loan him a threadbare blanket.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:32 pm
Sam
here and staying

He can sleep in the park out back of the house. There's a bench about a block down. If I'm feeling charitable I'll loan him a threadbare blanket.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:34 pm
Still alive

Originally Posted by Sam
Must go now. Ronnie's just made me an ice cream cone to cool off. Gotta love him.
Old Feb 4th 2008, 11:38 pm
Sam
here and staying

Must go now. Ronnie's just made me an ice cream cone to cool off. Gotta love him.
Bless him

Just make sure he has loads of beer for SAT LOL