Wikiposts

Omg!

Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Omg!

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
It was one of those classic BE barnies that gets blown out of proportion involving the members of the Oz forum and the Lounge. Lots of baying for blood and mud-slinging.......the usual! Took up the whole day!

Nicky

Oh man, I've missed something. How can that happen
Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:25 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WendyC
Oh man, I've missed something. How can that happen
Buggered if I know......you usually get 'everywhere'!

Old Jan 31st 2006, 7:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Buggered if I know......you usually get 'everywhere'!

I know. I'm gonna have to hand my notice in at work then I don't miss anything else.

Oh wait a minute.......... I already have
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:06 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
Just in case the UK allies with France.
Oooh you are funny, that would only happen if we could run as fast as the french to catch them to tell them!!!!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:11 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
I was 5 mins late picking my little girl up from nursery because of it !!! I think I may have had the last post on the thread in here and was about to go catch up in the Lounge and it had gone. I think that's the best thing that could have happened mind you.

My hubby would kill me if he knew how many hours I've spent on BE today :scared: Here's hoping tomorrow is a little more peaceful and I can get some work done.
Lol, I've spent sooooooo long on here today, got to nursery by the skin of my teeth this morning and when I went to pick him up at 11.30 - that's very very bad

Then when heard husband pulling on to drive I had to peg it into the kitchen and start shoving things in the dishwasher - I'd still got shopping to put away.

Shocking behaviour - he'll be sending me out to work :scared:
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, I've spent sooooooo long on here today, got to nursery by the skin of my teeth this morning and when I went to pick him up at 11.30 - that's very very bad

Then when heard husband pulling on to drive I had to peg it into the kitchen and start shoving things in the dishwasher - I'd still got shopping to put away.

You sound just like me

It's amazing how much housework you can do in 10 mins when you try
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:23 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Noooo you can't let that happen.

Today I ws out shopping all morning, so I bought mine a new shirt, and told him I didn't feel great and was gonna sit down all afternoon and do nothing!!! Period pains come in real handy sometimes

So I sat with a cup of tea (or 2) and mooched on here till I had to burn the kids tea
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:25 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

You sound just like me

I know its good innit?

Nearly got caught out yesterday though, went for a siesta in the afternoon and hubby rang me to meet him at Sainsburys for lunch. Good job he didn't come straight home as I was in bed fast asleep lol.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:29 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

You sound just like me

PMSL not half! My house would be immaculate if I spend a couple of hours a day with the energy I use in that ten minutes
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:34 am

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Noooo you can't let that happen.

Today I ws out shopping all morning, so I bought mine a new shirt, and told him I didn't feel great and was gonna sit down all afternoon and do nothing!!! Period pains come in real handy sometimes

So I sat with a cup of tea (or 2) and mooched on here till I had to burn the kids tea

Lol, no I won't! I do work, but only Sunday evenings and the odd extra shift - when I go to work on a Sunday for 6 hours he can't believe how fast the time goes (he's been lying on sette watching tv!) - I say to him that's what it's like in the day for me

I have to confess to having the odd day when i'm feeling a bit 'ill' and have to rest on the settee

God I've been shopping today at Asda, spent £130!!!!!!!!! :scared: Supposed to be on a budget with maximum of £70, he's gonna go mad when he sees the bank statement
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

God I've been shopping today at Asda, spent £130!!!!!!!!! :scared: Supposed to be on a budget with maximum of £70, he's gonna go mad when he sees the bank statement

Hide it, I do

My OH hasn't seen a bank statement for 3 years.......

Well I hope not anyway
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:40 am
Where I want to be

Lol, no I won't! I do work, but only Sunday evenings and the odd extra shift - when I go to work on a Sunday for 6 hours he can't believe how fast the time goes (he's been lying on sette watching tv!) - I say to him that's what it's like in the day for me

I have to confess to having the odd day when i'm feeling a bit 'ill' and have to rest on the settee

I knew there was a reason I sort out all the banking stuff It's so he won't know when I go to Boots and spent more money than I should (like today), and then I buy him a pressie so he won't even ask!!!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:41 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Yes but its fatal going to ASDA. You have to walk past DVDs and CD's first....then you have to trundle through the clothes and shoes.....then you come to the home stuff.....by the time you get to the food you've spent a fortune....and then there's the wine and beer!!! :scared:

Jackie
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:52 am

Hide it, I do

My OH hasn't seen a bank statement for 3 years.......

Well I hope not anyway
If only! We've got one of those mortgage and bank accounts in one - so it's all online and can check it whenever we want - Mr Clip checks every week to make sure his pay has gone in. :scared:
Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

If only! We've got one of those mortgage and bank accounts in one - so it's all online and can check it whenever we want - Mr Clip checks every week to make sure his pay has gone in. :scared:

That's why I love my hubby. He's really crap with the PC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.