Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Old age - are you scared?

Wikiposts

Old age - are you scared?

Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:25 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Old age - are you scared?

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Im going to go round the supermarket when Im 80 with my zimmer frame (adorned with go faster stripes and optional furry dice) banging people ankles and asking nice young men if they can get something off the top shelf for me so I can check out the bums

When my Mum was in hospital, she was critically ill but still managed to pinch the young doctors bottom much to my horror.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

ozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really niceozzymaz is just really nice

Originally Posted by biggy
she is some groover...tits must b sore tho lol

not bad for 74 eh?......she's a sweatheart really
Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:29 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Margaret, please type in Scottish again, please!

We just need Soapy now.

Would all Scottish people please type in Scottish, its fabulous.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:32 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

check these lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Froggies.jpg (31.5 KB, 58 views)
Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:34 am

check these lol

I am going to be sick.

They look like cows udders.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:34 am

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Margaret, please type in Scottish again, please!

We just need Soapy now.

Would all Scottish people please type in Scottish, its fabulous.
awe naw dinnae want Soapy in tawkin pish...he'll be at his work gein some poor bugger greif or jist spoutin pish as awe ways
Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:36 am

awe naw dinnae want Soapy in tawkin pish...he'll be at his work gein some poor bugger greif or jist spoutin pish as awe ways

(clapping hands together in excitement)

I love it!

I can just imagine you saying it!
Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:38 am

(clapping hands together in excitement)

I love it!

I can just imagine you saying it!
if u want some guid scottish banter check this oot......... and u need to get yersel a copy o Still Game http://www.chunkideas.com/snowball/
Old Feb 15th 2006, 10:48 am
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

I spotted this pensioner hobbling down my road today and suddenly thought 'shit, that will be me in a few years' - except I hope to be hobbling down a road in Australia.

They say old age is always ten years older than what you are.

I dont think i am scared of dying, but the thought of getting old an possibly incontinent scares the crap out of me.

Those TENA lady pads on the adverts, they try and make incontinence look cool but it so isn't.

And when you hear old people's false teeth clanking as they eat toffees and stuff well I dont like the thought of putting my teeth to bed before me.

Everyone said 'Oh the Queen mother had all her own teeth' Well I am not sure I would want them in my mouth either

And have you seen some old people that hang around in gangs? Purple rinses and the same 'old person' hairstyle, big super dooper large panties and breasts like spaniel ears?????

I can't stand it.

I wonder if there is a graceful way of ageing? If there is a way of stopping ones genitals from heading South?

I reckon old men get it far easier. Apart from developing testicles like space hoppers, they age far better than women.

Unless someone can prove me wrong.....
:scared: Growing old gracefully is a myth! It's plastic surgery all the way for me! Hubby has started saving!!
Old Feb 15th 2006, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

Much of growing old is all in your head. I've known people in their thirites who are so staid and boring, they may as well be old. Then I have met people in their 60's and upwards who have such a love and a zest for life it's hard to think of them as old. Just take care of your body as best you can, keep your mind active and live life to the full. And if you get to the stage when you start chucking dods of shite about, well, you're past the stage of worrying about it all
Old Feb 15th 2006, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Sometimes I have to run very carefully or it hurts.

So do your tits really go bad after breast feeding, all saggy and stuff.
Apparently, all the damage is already done from the pregnancy not the breast feeding..
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:42 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I have to run very carefully or it hurts.

So do your tits really go bad after breast feeding, all saggy and stuff.
I think pregnancy in general makes them saggy - I have a friend who had (in her own words) small wonderfully pert breasts - she got pregnant and after she'd had her babies they turned into 2 shrivelled saggy prunes - she never breastfed.

The milk comes in whether you like it or not so there's nowt you can do except not get pregnant.

Mine are too big to be pert lol, although whilst I was breastfeeding they were a lot firmer until I stopped.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 6:48 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh forgot to say - I am scared of getting old. I'm quite happy as I am in my 30's and would like to stay there, even my 50's would be fine. But I really really don't want to be old lonely and senile. I work for a care agency in the office, and the poor old dears that phone up and don't see anyone from one week to the next apart from our carers that nip in. They phone you up for any reason just for a chat. Must be so lonely.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 7:04 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

I spotted this pensioner hobbling down my road today and suddenly thought 'shit, that will be me in a few years' - except I hope to be hobbling down a road in Australia.

They say old age is always ten years older than what you are.

I dont think i am scared of dying, but the thought of getting old an possibly incontinent scares the crap out of me.

Those TENA lady pads on the adverts, they try and make incontinence look cool but it so isn't.

And when you hear old people's false teeth clanking as they eat toffees and stuff well I dont like the thought of putting my teeth to bed before me.

Everyone said 'Oh the Queen mother had all her own teeth' Well I am not sure I would want them in my mouth either

And have you seen some old people that hang around in gangs? Purple rinses and the same 'old person' hairstyle, big super dooper large panties and breasts like spaniel ears?????

I can't stand it.

I wonder if there is a graceful way of ageing? If there is a way of stopping ones genitals from heading South?

I reckon old men get it far easier. Apart from developing testicles like space hoppers, they age far better than women.

Unless someone can prove me wrong.....
Of course theres a graceful way, 'die young' but then you rot in a coffin instead or get incinerated so either way you end up looking crinkley. Could always try the ice thing chryo but don't think they have perfected that so you may end up cracked instead.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 7:11 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Im not scared because when I start gettin too old and senile hubbys gonna shoot me
He has already placed a contract for me to do it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.