Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

OK - so now I am VERY concerned

OK - so now I am VERY concerned

Old Jan 9th 2011, 3:14 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK - so now I am VERY concerned

Reminds me of the two elderly ladies ordering steaks in a restaurant, and one holds her hands a little apart, then wider as she explains to the waitress, "No, dear, this is medium - and this is rare."
Old Jan 9th 2011, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hebe
It can't be as bad as one of mine. Went to the loo and when i came back into the dinning room he had his trousers and pants round his ankles a massive hard on and a big smile. Needless to say I was out of there quicker than you could say jack frost.

Note to self Be careful who you flirt with!!!!
Thanks for that - cheered me up no end

Twas not as bad as that - but almost and not really in a sxual way either -just bad....bad...bad...bad ohhhhh I just want to forget
Old Jan 9th 2011, 8:10 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
Thanks for that - cheered me up no end

Twas not as bad as that - but almost and not really in a sxual way either -just bad....bad...bad...bad ohhhhh I just want to forget
stop being a tease and spill the beans mate
Old Jan 9th 2011, 8:13 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hebe
It can't be as bad as one of mine. Went to the loo and when i came back into the dinning room he had his trousers and pants round his ankles a massive hard on and a big smile. Needless to say I was out of there quicker than you could say jack frost.

Note to self Be careful who you flirt with!!!!
Bet you won't be going back to that restaurant.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
stop being a tease and spill the beans mate

You really don't want to know - honestly. May not seem bad to you - but to me it was....bad

And I just want to forget it.

And move on.

Maybe when it isn't so fresh in my mind - and I can laugh about it with people then I will make sure I post on here as 'the strangest/funniest/worst date you ever had thread.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 8:41 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

You really don't want to know - honestly. May not seem bad to you - but to me it was....bad

And move on.

Maybe when it isn't so fresh in my mind - and I can laugh about it with people then I will make sure I post on here as 'the strangest/funniest/worst date you ever had thread.
Yer time will come,relax and have some fun,dont forget yer one in a million
Old Jan 9th 2011, 9:02 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

And move on.

i get where you're coming from mate, weeks/months from now you will laugh about it asis always the case
Old Jan 9th 2011, 11:38 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

You really don't want to know - honestly.
I wanna know, unless it's going to make me want to puke.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 11:55 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS
I wanna know, unless it's going to make me want to puke.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 1:34 am
`

Multiple facial boils?
Old Jan 10th 2011, 1:38 am

Originally Posted by caretaker
Reminds me of the two elderly ladies ordering steaks in a restaurant, and one holds her hands a little apart, then wider as she explains to the waitress, "No, dear, this is medium - and this is rare."
you need to explain this to me mate, I don't get it
Old Jan 10th 2011, 1:39 am

Originally Posted by BEVS
Multiple facial boils?
incontinent?
Old Jan 10th 2011, 1:42 am

or maybe he wasn't the true blue ozzie she was hoping for
Attached Thumbnails OK - so now I am VERY concerned-sasbears-love-tryst.jpg  
Old Jan 10th 2011, 3:07 am
`

He weren't a bloke
Old Jan 10th 2011, 4:03 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
you need to explain this to me mate, I don't get it
[----------] - medium

[----------------------------] - rare

think sizes dear

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.