Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

OK - so now I am VERY concerned

OK - so now I am VERY concerned

Old Dec 30th 2010, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK - so now I am VERY concerned

Originally Posted by gedge
yes we have no bananas
Lol - tonight is looming......he should arrive in the village around 4pm today and put his things in the spare room.....then I suppose I should feed him ???? I think I should go to the shops and buy something to BBQ?
Old Dec 30th 2010, 9:30 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sasbear
Lol - tonight is looming......he should arrive in the village around 4pm today and put his things in the spare room.....then I suppose I should feed him ???? I think I should go to the shops and buy something to BBQ?
bbq passion fruits? nooo
Old Dec 31st 2010, 7:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by maggy
Go with what ever feels right doll.

I do have to admit though I did wax a few months ago after separating from OH and him asking me to do it for years and me refusing.

I have to say I could not go back to hair again just feels so much better and hygeinic since I had it ripped off

I even do my own waxing now but only after a bottle of wine and feel no pain at all
photos?
Old Dec 31st 2010, 7:02 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
Some folk like pineapples and only pineapples. Other will only go for peaches. The majority just enjoy what's in the bowl

sometimes they only have to imagine the bowl
Old Dec 31st 2010, 1:31 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

'pitting his things in the spare room'?? Is that what the kidz are calling it these days?! LOL!
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

OK - so feedback from date!!!!

Nice guy - very nice guy - but not the one for me.

And the dating game??? sucks big time - think I will give it a miss
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 5:07 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Did you "meet" on a dating site?

Nosey Parker
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 5:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Never ever give up

Dating probably isnt the way to go though. Somewhere like a club where you can really get to meet and know people over a period.of time.

How many times do you hear of people getting together, who really didnt like each other at the start... happens a lot.

Someone I know, who after years in a relationship, ended up quite alone. Joined a walking club... and I mean one that went all over the World on Walks, through Africa, Russia, those kinds of places. Ended up in a really good relationship after a couple of years of active membership..

Sounds like a great way to me the above.

Best of Luck Sas... and keep on keeping on
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 5:13 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Never ever give up

Dating probably isnt the way to go though. Somewhere like a club where you can really get to meet and know people over a period.of time.

How many times do you hear of people getting together, who really didnt like each other at the start... happens a lot.

Someone I know, who after years in a relationship, ended up quite alone. Joined a walking club... and I mean one that went all over the World on Walks, through Africa, Russia, those kinds of places. Ended up in a really good relationship after a couple of years of active membership..

Sounds like a great way to me the above.

Best of Luck Sas... and keep on keeping on
I'll get me hiking boots then!!
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes met on a dating site - chatted over a coffee - all seemed good - then on phone for a while over the last few weeks. and then the 'date' and it didn't go as I wanted/expected....just not well.

He was a gentleman - but very quiet/shy/reserved. I felt comfortable - but I didn't feel a 'spark' or any thing that I could say would lead to something.

Suppose you only ever get one real love and you never get that twice. Or maybe you do but you have to look high and low - I don't think I can be bothered - it seems 'too' hard.

Maybe I am expecting too much too soon - and I think I should leave the 'dating' thing for another few months.
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 5:24 am
Home Sweet Home

Yes met on a dating site - chatted over a coffee - all seemed good - then on phone for a while over the last few weeks. and then the 'date' and it didn't go as I wanted/expected....just not well.

He was a gentleman - but very quiet/shy/reserved. I felt comfortable - but I didn't feel a 'spark' or any thing that I could say would lead to something.

Suppose you only ever get one real love and you never get that twice. Or maybe you do but you have to look high and low - I don't think I can be bothered - it seems 'too' hard.

Maybe I am expecting too much too soon - and I think I should leave the 'dating' thing for another few months.
It is very hard to find that "spark" isn't it? I have more or less given up now, can't be bothered LOL!! Have been on and off dating sites more than a few times since my divorce (more off than on TBH) but nada.

However I do know 3 couples personally who met on dating sites and are now married, so you never know..........

I am thinking of taking up hiking myself LOL!!
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 5:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Beedubya
It is very hard to find that "spark" isn't it? I have more or less given up now, can't be bothered LOL!! Have been on and off dating sites more than a few times since my divorce (more off than on TBH) but nada.

However I do know 3 couples personally who met on dating sites and are now married, so you never know..........

I am thinking of taking up hiking myself LOL!!

Lol - I do a lot of walking already - on my own with ipod. My salvation from insanity....

Maybe I should just become an old cat lady?? I have 2 cats already
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 5:28 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

He was a gentleman - but very quiet/shy/reserved.
Just like me then.

My suggestion is to continue using electricity adopting safe practices.
Sparks occur when you least expect them but when they happen there is no mistaking their effect.
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 5:32 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Don't be giving up - it'll probably happen when you least expect it

After TheOriginalMrDreamy died I ended up in an abusive relationship - when that ended I felt so worthless that I didn't think anyone would possibly be interested in me again. With three kids it was impossible to do the usual pubbing/clubbing malarky so a friend gently pushed me in the direction of an online dating site. All the flirting did the power of good for my ego and gave me something to look forward to when the kids were in bed. I didn't find true love there, but I do still have two very good friends who have seen me through all kinds of crap related to TheVileEx.

Eventually, I met Himself (online too, but through social media rather than date sites) and he's the reason we're now living on the other side of the world.. so no, don't give up. You can find true love more than once in a lifetime and you don't have to hunt high and low for it. Just believe in yourself and have fun.
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bix
Just like me then.

My suggestion is to continue using electricity adopting safe practices.
Sparks occur when you least expect them but when they happen there is no mistaking their effect.

Cheers on that one Bix - will bear it in mind

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.