British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   OK - so now I am VERY concerned (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/ok-so-now-i-am-very-concerned-698531/)

sasbear Dec 29th 2010 11:54 pm

OK - so now I am VERY concerned

After reading the 'vote for 'threads - I found myslef reading the thread by Joho about fanny shaving and....see below - so you can imagaine my question now as I AM that woman in the problem page (or as near could be on Friday)!!!!!!! FFs - why do these things have to be so difficult:ohmy:

Re: Girlie question (definitely adults only)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This whole thread reminds me of a problem page in The Times a while back, where this woman was with a new bloke after a long-term marriage breakdown, and they then got down to it for the first time. Once they were naked he was totally appalled by her "au naturel" appearance down there, and was completely repulsed by what he deemed to be her "lack of grooming to make herself look good for him". The poor woman confessed that as she'd been with her husband for so many years, she had no idea of the "etiquette" of these matters now that she was single.

Cue a heated debate about various grooming methods etc and whether the bloke was a total insensitive bastard who should try waxing his bollocks to see if he likes it. General opinion (including mine) is that she should dump the plonker and find somebody who hasn't grown up with the idea that all women are totally shaven.

Was the best problem page I'd read in ages !!

moneypenny20 Dec 30th 2010 2:42 am

Re: OK - so now I am VERY concerned

Originally Posted by sasbear (Post 9066511)
After reading the 'vote for 'threads - I found myslef reading the thread by Joho about fanny shaving and....see below - so you can imagaine my question now as I AM that woman in the problem page (or as near could be on Friday)!!!!!!! FFs - why do these things have to be so difficult:ohmy:

Re: Girlie question (definitely adults only)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This whole thread reminds me of a problem page in The Times a while back, where this woman was with a new bloke after a long-term marriage breakdown, and they then got down to it for the first time. Once they were naked he was totally appalled by her "au naturel" appearance down there, and was completely repulsed by what he deemed to be her "lack of grooming to make herself look good for him". The poor woman confessed that as she'd been with her husband for so many years, she had no idea of the "etiquette" of these matters now that she was single.

Cue a heated debate about various grooming methods etc and whether the bloke was a total insensitive bastard who should try waxing his bollocks to see if he likes it. General opinion (including mine) is that she should dump the plonker and find somebody who hasn't grown up with the idea that all women are totally shaven.

Was the best problem page I'd read in ages !!

General opinion is correct. Also that guys opinion is only valid with a smallish number of countries. Many countries hold the view that au natural is the way to go. Personally I think that any guy who expects his woman to be hair free has some sort of paedophilia tendencies as anyone with a grain of a brain knows that puberty creates hair. I also feel (many will disagree) that any woman who succumbs to removing it all is encouraging that paedophilia.

Enjoy the date ;)

sasbear Dec 30th 2010 2:50 am

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 (Post 9066688)
General opinion is correct. Also that guys opinion is only valid with a smallish number of countries. Many countries hold the view that au natural is the way to go. Personally I think that any guy who expects his woman to be hair free has some sort of paedophilia tendencies as anyone with a grain of a brain knows that puberty creates hair. I also feel (many will disagree) that any woman who succumbs to removing it all is encouraging that paedophilia.

Enjoy the date ;)

Thanks - I know there will come a point (not right now) that I will find myself in a sexual relationship - and that scares the shit out of me - and reading threads like that made me panic. I am a fairly hairless person - never shaved in my life - I have no under arm hair and very little fluff on my legs...so have never seen the ened to wax/shave anywhere...

Feel much better now - going to stop worrying and just be me.

gedge Dec 30th 2010 5:04 am

Originally Posted by sasbear (Post 9066695)
Thanks - I know there will come a point (not right now) that I will find myself in a sexual relationship - and that scares the shit out of me - and reading threads like that made me panic. I am a fairly hairless person - never shaved in my life - I have no under arm hair and very little fluff on my legs...so have never seen the ened to wax/shave anywhere...

Feel much better now - going to stop worrying and just be me.

Some folk like pineapples and only pineapples. Other will only go for peaches. The majority just enjoy what's in the bowl :)

maggy Dec 30th 2010 5:09 am

Go with what ever feels right doll.

I do have to admit though I did wax a few months ago after separating from OH and him asking me to do it for years and me refusing.

I have to say I could not go back to hair again just feels so much better and hygeinic since I had it ripped off:D

I even do my own waxing now but only after a bottle of wine and feel no pain at all :rofl:

sasbear Dec 30th 2010 5:11 am

Originally Posted by maggy (Post 9066811)
Go with what ever feels right doll.

I do have to admit though I did wax a few months ago after separating from OH and him asking me to do it for years and me refusing.

I have to say I could not go back to hair again just feels so much better and hygeinic since I had it ripped off:D

I even do my own waxing now but only after a bottle of wine and feel no pain at all :rofl:

Lol - I would need a bottle of JD first lol

northernbird Dec 30th 2010 5:12 am

Originally Posted by gedge (Post 9066805)
Some folk like pineapples and only pineapples. Other will only go for peaches. The majority just enjoy what's in the bowl :)

I spat my tea all over the keyboard then :rofl:

sasbear Dec 30th 2010 5:13 am

Originally Posted by northernbird (Post 9066818)
I spat my tea all over the keyboard then :rofl:

me too (beer):rofl:

sonlymewalter Dec 30th 2010 5:21 am

:blink:

scottishcelts Dec 30th 2010 5:53 am

Originally Posted by gedge (Post 9066805)

:thumbup: quite like that analogy.

sonlymewalter Dec 30th 2010 5:56 am

Originally Posted by scottishcelts (Post 9066877)
:thumbup: quite like that analogy.

what happens if you prefer apples:blink:

sasbear Dec 30th 2010 6:02 am

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter (Post 9066882)

Or passion fruit??

scottishcelts Dec 30th 2010 6:13 am

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter (Post 9066882)

:eek: - post-waxed polished front bums.

So it's true then.

sonlymewalter Dec 30th 2010 7:15 am

Originally Posted by sasbear (Post 9066888)
Or passion fruit??

very apt:D

Originally Posted by scottishcelts (Post 9066904)
:eek: - post-waxed polished front bums.

So it's true then.

it is in my case:unsure::o

gedge Dec 30th 2010 9:19 pm

yes we have no bananas