Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

OK - so now I am VERY concerned

OK - so now I am VERY concerned

Old Dec 29th 2010, 11:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default OK - so now I am VERY concerned

After reading the 'vote for 'threads - I found myslef reading the thread by Joho about fanny shaving and....see below - so you can imagaine my question now as I AM that woman in the problem page (or as near could be on Friday)!!!!!!! FFs - why do these things have to be so difficult

Re: Girlie question (definitely adults only)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This whole thread reminds me of a problem page in The Times a while back, where this woman was with a new bloke after a long-term marriage breakdown, and they then got down to it for the first time. Once they were naked he was totally appalled by her "au naturel" appearance down there, and was completely repulsed by what he deemed to be her "lack of grooming to make herself look good for him". The poor woman confessed that as she'd been with her husband for so many years, she had no idea of the "etiquette" of these matters now that she was single.

Cue a heated debate about various grooming methods etc and whether the bloke was a total insensitive bastard who should try waxing his bollocks to see if he likes it. General opinion (including mine) is that she should dump the plonker and find somebody who hasn't grown up with the idea that all women are totally shaven.

Was the best problem page I'd read in ages !!
Old Dec 30th 2010, 2:42 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK - so now I am VERY concerned

Originally Posted by sasbear
After reading the 'vote for 'threads - I found myslef reading the thread by Joho about fanny shaving and....see below - so you can imagaine my question now as I AM that woman in the problem page (or as near could be on Friday)!!!!!!! FFs - why do these things have to be so difficult

Re: Girlie question (definitely adults only)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This whole thread reminds me of a problem page in The Times a while back, where this woman was with a new bloke after a long-term marriage breakdown, and they then got down to it for the first time. Once they were naked he was totally appalled by her "au naturel" appearance down there, and was completely repulsed by what he deemed to be her "lack of grooming to make herself look good for him". The poor woman confessed that as she'd been with her husband for so many years, she had no idea of the "etiquette" of these matters now that she was single.

Cue a heated debate about various grooming methods etc and whether the bloke was a total insensitive bastard who should try waxing his bollocks to see if he likes it. General opinion (including mine) is that she should dump the plonker and find somebody who hasn't grown up with the idea that all women are totally shaven.

Was the best problem page I'd read in ages !!
General opinion is correct. Also that guys opinion is only valid with a smallish number of countries. Many countries hold the view that au natural is the way to go. Personally I think that any guy who expects his woman to be hair free has some sort of paedophilia tendencies as anyone with a grain of a brain knows that puberty creates hair. I also feel (many will disagree) that any woman who succumbs to removing it all is encouraging that paedophilia.

Enjoy the date
Old Dec 30th 2010, 2:50 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
General opinion is correct. Also that guys opinion is only valid with a smallish number of countries. Many countries hold the view that au natural is the way to go. Personally I think that any guy who expects his woman to be hair free has some sort of paedophilia tendencies as anyone with a grain of a brain knows that puberty creates hair. I also feel (many will disagree) that any woman who succumbs to removing it all is encouraging that paedophilia.

Enjoy the date
Thanks - I know there will come a point (not right now) that I will find myself in a sexual relationship - and that scares the shit out of me - and reading threads like that made me panic. I am a fairly hairless person - never shaved in my life - I have no under arm hair and very little fluff on my legs...so have never seen the ened to wax/shave anywhere...

Feel much better now - going to stop worrying and just be me.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 5:04 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Thanks - I know there will come a point (not right now) that I will find myself in a sexual relationship - and that scares the shit out of me - and reading threads like that made me panic. I am a fairly hairless person - never shaved in my life - I have no under arm hair and very little fluff on my legs...so have never seen the ened to wax/shave anywhere...

Feel much better now - going to stop worrying and just be me.
Some folk like pineapples and only pineapples. Other will only go for peaches. The majority just enjoy what's in the bowl
Old Dec 30th 2010, 5:09 am
BE Enthusiast

maggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond reputemaggy has a reputation beyond repute

Go with what ever feels right doll.

I do have to admit though I did wax a few months ago after separating from OH and him asking me to do it for years and me refusing.

I have to say I could not go back to hair again just feels so much better and hygeinic since I had it ripped off

I even do my own waxing now but only after a bottle of wine and feel no pain at all
Old Dec 30th 2010, 5:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by maggy
Go with what ever feels right doll.

I do have to admit though I did wax a few months ago after separating from OH and him asking me to do it for years and me refusing.

I have to say I could not go back to hair again just feels so much better and hygeinic since I had it ripped off

I even do my own waxing now but only after a bottle of wine and feel no pain at all
Lol - I would need a bottle of JD first lol
Old Dec 30th 2010, 5:12 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
Some folk like pineapples and only pineapples. Other will only go for peaches. The majority just enjoy what's in the bowl
I spat my tea all over the keyboard then
Old Dec 30th 2010, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by northernbird
I spat my tea all over the keyboard then

me too (beer)
Old Dec 30th 2010, 5:21 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 30th 2010, 5:53 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
quite like that analogy.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 5:56 am

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
quite like that analogy.
what happens if you prefer apples
Old Dec 30th 2010, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Or passion fruit??
Old Dec 30th 2010, 6:13 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
- post-waxed polished front bums.

So it's true then.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 7:15 am

Or passion fruit??
very apt

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
- post-waxed polished front bums.

So it's true then.
it is in my case
Old Dec 30th 2010, 9:19 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

yes we have no bananas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.