Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

ok how do i get the Ticker tag to display at the bottom

Wikiposts

ok how do i get the Ticker tag to display at the bottom

Old Jan 15th 2006, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all
Default ok how do i get the Ticker tag to display at the bottom

ok have set one up but how do i get it to display at the bottom of my posts
Old Jan 15th 2006, 1:26 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ok how do i get the Ticker tag to display at the bottom

Originally Posted by jonjon
Oh please don't. And don't get an egg either
Old Jan 15th 2006, 7:10 am
Forum Regular

shorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud of

You read my mind. I have just this minute set one up but haven't got a clue what to do next. Someone help us.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Auzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really niceAuzziebound is just really nice

So Jon Jon, how did you get it to display at the bottom of your post??

Jane