Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Oi! You lot - come here I want to tell you something

Wikiposts

Oi! You lot - come here I want to tell you something

Old Apr 30th 2007, 6:44 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oi! You lot - come here I want to tell you something

Originally Posted by Issie
I am so happy for you....no one deserves it more than you
Ditto that xx C x
Old Apr 30th 2007, 6:45 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic, Im soooo pleased for you, congratulations.

H xxx
Old Apr 30th 2007, 6:48 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
Fantastic, Im soooo pleased for you, congratulations.

H xxx
Thanks Haley
Old Apr 30th 2007, 6:49 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Thanks Haley
Have you a house to sell?
When do you think you will be here,are you still heading for Perth?
Old Apr 30th 2007, 6:52 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ransi
Have you a house to sell?
When do you think you will be here,are you still heading for Perth?
Yes we've got to sell 3 houses We part own 2 of them and they're going in an auction next month. Still doing ours up so it's sellable.

Not sure where we're headed to, we're off to Brisbane to validate at the end of May then we are driving to Sydney and flying out of there. We've only got 2 weeks but thought we'd check out that side anyway. Then we'll decide where we're going

Hoping to move out there before the end of the year as the boy will be 6 in January so we'd like him to be there for the start of the new school year.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

Great news. Well done and Congratulations.

Jo
Old Apr 30th 2007, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS again lol
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:02 pm
Cheeky member

Yes we've got to sell 3 houses We part own 2 of them and they're going in an auction next month. Still doing ours up so it's sellable.

Not sure where we're headed to, we're off to Brisbane to validate at the end of May then we are driving to Sydney and flying out of there. We've only got 2 weeks but thought we'd check out that side anyway. Then we'll decide where we're going

Hoping to move out there before the end of the year as the boy will be 6 in January so we'd like him to be there for the start of the new school year.
Blimey, not a lot to do then.

Might as well check out all places as its a huge step to make, but you'll have the added bonus of me here..lol..

A wise choice Kath...I hope all goes smoothly for you.

Take care (I need to dash)
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:03 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS K GO AND HAVE A DRINK YOU DESREVE IT
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:07 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

VISA GRANTED

It's no big deal, just thought I'd tell you. I'm not excited or anything.

MUCH!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A big thank you to all you who've been patient with me and put up with my whinging about this visa - you know who you are

I'd better go and colour myself green!
Congratulations!!

Adele
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

BRILLIANT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG CONGRATS!!!!!!

Now you can
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:17 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

VISA GRANTED

It's no big deal, just thought I'd tell you. I'm not excited or anything.

MUCH!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A big thank you to all you who've been patient with me and put up with my whinging about this visa - you know who you are

I'd better go and colour myself green!
congratulations.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:28 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Wey hey

Really chuffed for you matey

Joex
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news, really pleased for you
Old Apr 30th 2007, 7:51 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.