Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Oi! You lot - come here I want to tell you something

Oi! You lot - come here I want to tell you something

Old May 1st 2007, 10:13 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oi! You lot - come here I want to tell you something

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
From what I can gather, there is going to be a huge Perth piss up. I hope I can join in and not miss it.

Im a cheap date, three glasses of wine and im gone.
Lol you are a cheap date, 3 bottles needed for me
Originally Posted by asher
congratulations I am so pleased for you that is brilliant news
Thanks Kim

Originally Posted by Bix

Many congratulations Kath

I wonder if the hangover will give us a days peace

Thanks Bix - you've been very elusive lately, not seen you about much

A day's peace, you want a whole day! Come off it now, that's just ridiculous, I can give you a few hours peace but not a whole day
Old May 1st 2007, 11:07 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats and well done!

Does this mean you won't need the last say now?
Old May 1st 2007, 11:09 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Suni&Jay
Congrats and well done!

Does this mean you won't need the last say now?
Last say, I have no idea what you are talking about, what last say?

Of course it doesn't, how ridiculous
Old May 1st 2007, 11:11 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Last say, I have no idea what you are talking about, what last say?

Of course it doesn't, how ridiculous
Thought you were going cos you had lots to do??
Old May 1st 2007, 11:11 am

Originally Posted by Suni&Jay
Thought you were going cos you had lots to do??
I think I went a long time ago
Old May 1st 2007, 11:14 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bix - you've been very elusive lately, not seen you about much
I was pressganged by Himalayan nuns who taught me how to be a serious poster.....in exchange for sexual favours of course
Old May 1st 2007, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by Bix
I was pressganged by Himalayan nuns who taught me how to be a serious poster.....in exchange for sexual favours of course
Ah, just the usual then, same old same old eh
Old May 1st 2007, 11:18 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, just the usual then, same old same old eh
You know the saying "you can't teach an old cat new tricks"
Old May 1st 2007, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

sambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of lightsambo76 is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATUALTIONS CLIPPIES!
Another Midlander escapes! We fly out next Tuesday, via Bangkok & can't wait. Heading to the Gold Coast, half of Brum seems to be doing the same at the mo, is this is good thing?
See you there!
Sambo
Old May 1st 2007, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

WEHEY FANTASTIC CONGRATULATIONS
Old May 1st 2007, 2:47 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

FANTASTIC
so so pleased for you all - now go and get busy you have a lot to do in such a short time - i'll take one job off you.............................

last say x
Old May 1st 2007, 3:25 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
http://bestsmileys.com/fireworks/2.gif

FANTASTIC
so so pleased for you all - now go and get busy you have a lot to do in such a short time - i'll take one job off you.............................

last say x
sorry thats my job already taken

last say
Old May 1st 2007, 3:38 pm
Just wanna be there

paul and Lynz will become famous soon enoughpaul and Lynz will become famous soon enough

VISA GRANTED

It's no big deal, just thought I'd tell you. I'm not excited or anything.

MUCH!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A big thank you to all you who've been patient with me and put up with my whinging about this visa - you know who you are

I'd better go and colour myself green!
Congratualtions that is great news, all the best for your new life down under
Old May 1st 2007, 3:49 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Many many congratulations, excellent news!

Jackie x
Old May 1st 2007, 3:57 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

CLIPPS YOUR A LOVELY LADY AND I HOPE YOUR VISA BRINGS YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANT FROM LIFE...

FANTASTIC..

LOVE MARCUS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.