Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

OH thinks I'm going mad.....

Wikiposts

OH thinks I'm going mad.....

Old Aug 1st 2006, 1:08 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Red face OH thinks I'm going mad.....

I needed a late shower, OH was on late shift. I noticed a large daddy-longleg spider thing right above the shower. Not afraid of them, but didn't want her (she's named Sue - she lives in the ensuite) to fall on my naked body or be massaged into my hair. I didn't realise OH was standing in the doorway - so there I was merrily talking to Sue 'DO NOT clean your legs, keep ALL legs attached to the ceiling - stay where you are - DO NOT attempt a leap of faith'. He didn't see the spider.. I then told him I was worried about Sue going down the drain... he still wasn't convinced I was sane...
R
BTW Sue is fine - there were a few dangling by one leg instances and a very wet floor from me leaping out of the shower now and again...
Old Aug 1st 2006, 1:25 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OH thinks I'm going mad.....

Originally Posted by The Crow
I needed a late shower, OH was on late shift. I noticed a large daddy-longleg spider thing right above the shower. Not afraid of them, but didn't want her (she's named Sue - she lives in the ensuite) to fall on my naked body or be massaged into my hair. I didn't realise OH was standing in the doorway - so there I was merrily talking to Sue 'DO NOT clean your legs, keep ALL legs attached to the ceiling - stay where you are - DO NOT attempt a leap of faith'. He didn't see the spider.. I then told him I was worried about Sue going down the drain... he still wasn't convinced I was sane...
R
BTW Sue is fine - there were a few dangling by one leg instances and a very wet floor from me leaping out of the shower now and again...

pmsl!!!!

only your OH thinks your going mad?? lol

sue x
(not the spider ... )
Old Aug 1st 2006, 2:01 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Crow
R
ROFL - reminds me of my missus ...
Old Aug 1st 2006, 3:15 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

My husband came in the other day and caught me with a big can or 'Raid' wasp killer.

Standing on the bed wearing just a pair of knickers, I was snarling 'Im going to kill you you fat bastard!'

And I was randomly spraying Raid over the bedroom and narrowly missed hubbys face.

He just burst out laughing and went into the other room.
Old Aug 1st 2006, 3:21 am
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
My husband came in the other day and caught me with a big can or 'Raid' wasp killer.

Standing on the bed wearing just a pair of knickers, I was snarling 'Im going to kill you you fat bastard!'

And I was randomly spraying Raid over the bedroom and narrowly missed hubbys face.

He just burst out laughing and went into the other room.

<giggling out loud>

I do the same but have to do it secretly as hubby disapproves of chemicals.

My son has been known to burst into tears if I kill wildlife. I've trained him so well you see. So when he caught me recently leaping up and down on a cockroach yelling' die you bastard die' I got in a lot of trouble!!