Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Oh no! Worse than swine flu's arrival in Australia - Jim Davidson, 6 July

Wikiposts

Oh no! Worse than swine flu's arrival in Australia - Jim Davidson, 6 July

Old Jun 2nd 2009, 1:57 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh no! Worse than swine flu's arrival in Australia - Jim Davidson, 6 July

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
Well yeah, Im not black or gay so I wouldnt be offended but then Ive been here that long that nothing offends me. Actually, I love inappropriate humour.
yes, well inappropriate humour can be done very cleverly. Take Ricky Gervais for instance. He uses topics that traditionally comics should stay away from unless you want to be labelled like Jim Davidson, but he tends to pull it off so well
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh no! Worse than swine flu's arrival in Australia - Jim Davidson, 6 July

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
yes, well inappropriate humour can be done very cleverly. Take Ricky Gervais for instance. He uses topics that traditionally comics should stay away from unless you want to be labelled like Jim Davidson, but he tends to pull it off so well

Hmm, being classed as racist in the UK is about as difficult as putting on a hat. I havent seen Ricky do stand up. Bit starved for a laugh of late. Poor old Jim Davidson, I used to love Big Break when I was a kid.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 2:09 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Take Ricky Gervais for instance. He uses topics that traditionally comics should stay away from unless you want to be labelled like Jim Davidson, but he tends to pull it off so well
True, who else could get away with a joke about masturbating over the shower scene is Schindler's List?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 2:10 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
True, who else could get away with a joke about masturbating over the shower scene is Schindler's List?
exactly! That's about as sick as you can get but he pulls it off (so to speak) because of the way he delivers it.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 2:11 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Hmm, being classed as racist in the UK is about as difficult as putting on a hat. I havent seen Ricky do stand up. Bit starved for a laugh of late. Poor old Jim Davidson, I used to love Big Break when I was a kid.
get Animals on DVD, he mostly covers betiality in that one
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 2:12 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

exactly! That's about as sick as you can get but he pulls it off (so to speak) because of the way he delivers it.
And the fact that he's flavour of the month. Sacha Baron Cohen is the same.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

get Animals on DVD, he mostly covers betiality in that one
Will do.

Didnt find the Office very funny as I find Brit comedy requires you to listen as its quite fast paced - another of my abilities that have gone out the window since living here.
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

bu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of lightbu1lder is a glorious beacon of light

...all the class acts in Skeggy! Was the club called "The Phoenix" by any chance?
Ha ha, yeah, it was a british variety night, its on again in july I should just be able to make it before we leave for perth, Frank carson, jimmy cricket,cannon and ball, bucks fizz,the krankies, etc etc sounds crap, but for. £15 each its a good nights entertainment.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

slipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Amazulu
And the fact that he's flavour of the month. Sacha Baron Cohen is the same.
ALthough I would put SBC way above the others mentioned for the quality of his work, and the ability and balls to do it. It certainly went in a different direction than anyone else, and thus was brilliant for it.

Bruno out in July. Bring it on...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by slipshot
ALthough I would put SBC way above the others mentioned for the quality of his work, and the ability and balls to do it. It certainly went in a different direction than anyone else, and thus was brilliant for it.

Bruno out in July. Bring it on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liRSXULdJw4

Gold

Was Eminem really in on that joke? Seems hard to believe.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

slipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liRSXULdJw4

Gold

Was Eminem really in on that joke? Seems hard to believe.
Quality - thanks.

You seen the Bruno movie trailer - wonderful.

Eminem was apprently in on it - he said it worked out better than he thought it would, and full credit for doing it. Or, he;s been advised by his peeps to say this to make himself not appear like a knob with no sense of humour..
Old Jun 4th 2009, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by slipshot
Quality - thanks.

You seen the Bruno movie trailer - wonderful.

Eminem was apprently in on it - he said it worked out better than he thought it would, and full credit for doing it. Or, he;s been advised by his peeps to say this to make himself not appear like a knob with no sense of humour..
I think its the latter, cant see him ever wanting to be in on that.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 8:27 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

I think its the latter, cant see him ever wanting to be in on that.
he'd be in on it, just like Pammy was in on the Borat one. It's just Eminem is a much better actor than Pammy
Old Jun 4th 2009, 8:28 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

he'd be in on it, just like Pammy was in on the Borat one. It's just Eminem is a much better actor than Pammy
Eminem - my favourite person in the whole wide world - well, after Sawyer from Lost that is!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 8:30 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Eminem - my favourite person in the whole wide world - well, after Sawyer from Lost that is!
so you like bad boys then!

Did I ever tell you I once rang someone's doorbell and ran off before they answered?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.