Wikiposts

oh dear

Old May 18th 2008, 7:05 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default oh dear

Do you ever just have one of those days?

No.3 son threw a train at no.1 son in a tussle and now no.1 son has a black eye !!!!

Went to drop some clothes off quickly for someone earlier and got held up so our afternoon guests were sat here waiting for me....
then hubby discovered the tap in the kitchen was leaking... now need to buy a new one (why couldn't it have gone wrong after we sold the house lol)
then my grandmother rings from hospital using the hospital phone (not the patient one) doesn't put the phone down properly and so I can't use my landline tried calling, shouting and finally blowing a whistle down the phone..... ended up having to ring up the hospital on my mobile to ask them if they knew which ward she was on (she didn't know) and if they could check all the hospital phones.

Now all the kids are in bed where is the blood wine
Old May 18th 2008, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: oh dear

Originally Posted by JenJen
Do you ever just have one of those days?

No.3 son threw a train at no.1 son in a tussle and now no.1 son has a black eye !!!!

Went to drop some clothes off quickly for someone earlier and got held up so our afternoon guests were sat here waiting for me....
then hubby discovered the tap in the kitchen was leaking... now need to buy a new one (why couldn't it have gone wrong after we sold the house lol)
then my grandmother rings from hospital using the hospital phone (not the patient one) doesn't put the phone down properly and so I can't use my landline tried calling, shouting and finally blowing a whistle down the phone..... ended up having to ring up the hospital on my mobile to ask them if they knew which ward she was on (she didn't know) and if they could check all the hospital phones.

Now all the kids are in bed where is the blood wine
Oh dear. Just think things can only get better......

You can disconnect it though by tapping up and down on the buttons a few times. Or you can phone BT to disconnect the connection.

Jo
Old May 18th 2008, 2:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

hubby discovered the tap in the kitchen was leaking... now need to buy a new one (why couldn't it have gone wrong after we sold the house lol)

Nine months and I haven't sold my house... that's a LONG time to live with a dripping tap
Old May 23rd 2008, 12:48 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eddie007
Nine months and I haven't sold my house... that's a LONG time to live with a dripping tap
try a year later of crappy offers one let down on day of completion and struggling to pay mortgage still, will someone buy my house please so we can move on xxxx
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:21 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by snow-white
try a year later of crappy offers one let down on day of completion and struggling to pay mortgage still, will someone buy my house please so we can move on xxxx
Why is it when you have all the time in the world and aren't short of a bob or two hardly anything goes wrong, yet when your in a hurry and strapped for cash there seem to be daily dramas???? Is that called sods law?

My toaster caught on fire today when I was trying to do kids tea.............. that was fun NOT. Had the alarms going off round the house (thank god for alarms). The kids were screaming. Had to go feed the kids at my dads house cause the house was so filled with burnt toast and smoke the kids were gagging.
Oh and as per usual hubby is at work when things go wrong.
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

What a day Jen Jen,

I should just hit the bottle until you cant remember what went wrong then it will feel like nothing went wrong and when you wake up in the morning you will have a big blank wont remember who you are let alone what went wrong and can start all over without having to worry about what went wrong yesterday.

Good luck for a lovelly day tomorrow

eve x
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Old May 23rd 2008, 9:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by snow-white
Sorry hun only just seen this post.
Can't believe you've still not sold your house yet..... ours hasn't sold yet either !!!!
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:40 am

Sorry hun only just seen this post.
Can't believe you've still not sold your house yet..... ours hasn't sold yet either !!!!
unbelievable hon a whole year gone by and it makes it all the more harder to move on with your new life tied down to a house and mortgage still. im still hoping my luck will change xxxxxand yours too not long now hon
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

Our agent thinks the market is picking up! summer is here and people want to move together with decrease in mortgage rates this will help, We accepted an offer after three weeks on market, however I think the house would have been put on for more a year ago and still been on now, our two neighbours still on after one year.

I have sent you some Karma in hope that our house selling luck will spread

eve x
Old May 23rd 2008, 6:21 pm

Originally Posted by eve209
Our agent thinks the market is picking up! summer is here and people want to move together with decrease in mortgage rates this will help, We accepted an offer after three weeks on market, however I think the house would have been put on for more a year ago and still been on now, our two neighbours still on after one year.

I have sent you some Karma in hope that our house selling luck will spread

eve x
thank you eve,
hope it does the trick we have reduced the house by 40,000 in a year and now desperately need it sold getting depressed now worrying about how much longer we can manage. pleased for you though
lesley x