Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Official Thread For Those 100% Happy With The Idea of Moving To Oz

Wikiposts

The Official Thread For Those 100% Happy With The Idea of Moving To Oz

Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:22 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The official thread for people who are 100% happy for other people to have opinio

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
I love a good whinge, always have. I cant help it if Australia gives me lots to whinge about. When I get back to England, will do the same there as people say there is lots to whinge about.

Can someone tell me if its 'whinging' or 'whingeing'?
either way, I won't whinge about it.
a whinge is fine but jeez! if whinging was an olympic sport us Brits would be amazing.
seriously, whinging and transference of blame are 2 different things. there is a lot here that can and will cause people to whinge, exactly the same in the UK.
I am sick of negative vibes man!!!
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:22 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The official thread for people who are 100% happy for other people to have opinio

Originally Posted by Icarus
I thought so , yeah
100%
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:23 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
either way, I won't whinge about it.
a whinge is fine but jeez! if whinging was an olympic sport us Brits would be amazing.
seriously, whinging and transference of blame are 2 different things. there is a lot here that can and will cause people to whinge, exactly the same in the UK.
I am sick of negative vibes man!!!
I think you mean the people on BE are amazing at whinging!
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Off2Oz
Anyone want a spoon!
Spank me! I'm no stirrer, just the voice of reason
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

100%
fishy
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:24 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Icarus
Its like one big hate off .

I smelled a girls hair on the bus today .
that is actually very nice. is there a sick punchline?
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:25 am
Account Closed

I think you mean the people on BE are amazing at whinging!
good correction, I cede Fair Maiden!
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:28 am
Account Closed

Default Re: The Official Thread For Those 100% Happy With The Idea of Moving To Oz

Arse?
Nooooooo! you're ladies, and beyond such common functions
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:51 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Thread For Those 100% Happy With The Idea of Moving To Oz

Arse?
Nooooooo! you're ladies, and beyond such common functions
The dog's belly, usually.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by JenniGee
The dog's belly, usually.
Euphemism for?
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:54 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Glass half full, or glass half empty - 'tis the choice of the individual in my book. No need to go beating each other up about it....

unless of course, it's scotty & you're using something stingy, then that's fair game
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:57 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thread (official) for Those 100% Happy With The Idea of Moving To Oz but ...

Originally Posted by viviennef
I always hated the joint, makes me feel paranoid and like I want to throw up.
Maybe it happens in reverse so you go like on a plane/ I mean a diagonal, not sure what I mean
but if you arent 100% happy to come then maybe you end up 100% happy or 95% - at least most of you will be happy
but if you are 100% in the beginning maybe the natural loss/depression/grief will eat you alive and then you blame it on the country.
Psyches, complex things
Is this like Pulp Fiction where it's all chopped up and mixed up?

Cooler
Old Feb 20th 2009, 1:26 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Glass half full, or glass half empty - 'tis the choice of the individual in my book. No need to go beating each other up about it....

unless of course, it's scotty & you're using something stingy, then that's fair game
Spank away
Old Feb 20th 2009, 1:27 am
Da bing bing!

Euphemism for?
No euphemism. I usually watch telly whilst scratching the dog's belly. What kind of a pervert do you take me for?
Old Feb 20th 2009, 1:30 am
Account Closed

No euphemism. I usually watch telly whilst scratching the dog's belly. What kind of a pervert do you take me for?
I miss having a dog, always had one til I left home. Doesn't seem possible now with both of us working
What have you got?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.