Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Official Thread For Those 100% Happy With The Idea of Moving To Oz

Wikiposts

The Official Thread For Those 100% Happy With The Idea of Moving To Oz

Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:31 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The official thread for people who are 100% happy for other people to have opinio

Originally Posted by Icarus
angry then
thank you
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:31 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The official thread for people who are 100% happy for other people to have opinio

Nothing gets me harder than a bag of mutilated puppies .
Whilst i am happy for you to have that opinion, it has to be said you are a bit weird, and would like it to be noted, it is not one I share
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:32 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
Whilst i am happy for you to have that opinion, it has to be said you are a bit weird, and would like it to be noted, it is not one I share
I strongly object to the use of the word "bit"
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:33 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing gets me harder than a bag of mutilated puppies .
That's the first comment this morning that's had me literally coughing over my keyboard!

Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:34 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know....

suffix it with the word "gag" & you may not object quite so much.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:34 pm
Account Closed

get it between your teeth
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:35 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JenniGee
I don't know....

suffix it with the word "gag" & you may not object quite so much.
get it between your teeth
Point taken .
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:39 pm
Da bing bing!

Default Re: The Official Thread For Those 100% Happy With The Idea of Moving To Oz

That's actually quite scary. I liked the saran wrap bit though. May I enquire, were you 100% happy with the saran wrap?
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:41 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Leather or wood ? i got wood
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:42 pm
Account Closed

Point taken .
you just flew too close to the sun, but we still care
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:43 pm
Account Closed

Default Re: The Official Thread For Those 100% Happy With The Idea of Moving To Oz

Originally Posted by JenniGee
That's actually quite scary. I liked the saran wrap bit though. May I enquire, were you 100% happy with the saran wrap?
I think you'll find it's cling film in polite society.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:44 pm
Da bing bing!

Default Re: Thread (official) for Those 100% Happy With The Idea of Moving To Oz but ...

I'm 100% happy with the idea of moving to Oz & am also 100% happy to consider the proposition that I may end up hating the joint.

May I join your thread please?
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

I quite agree. Though someone I know (not me of course! ) has an obsession with shrink wrap... Is that different to saranwrap or clingfilm?
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:46 pm
Da bing bing!

I think you're a bit confused with the difference between the two
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:46 pm
Da bing bing!

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
I quite agree. Though someone I know (not me of course! ) has an obsession with shrink wrap... Is that different to saranwrap or clingfilm?
Yes, it is. You need a hair dryer with that one

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.