Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Official Thread For Those 100% Happy With The Idea of Moving To Oz

Wikiposts

The Official Thread For Those 100% Happy With The Idea of Moving To Oz

Old Feb 19th 2009, 10:54 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Thread For Those 100% Happy With The Idea of Moving To Oz

Originally Posted by stm1971
Prefer wine myself.
I'm not sure if I'm going to allow that. Are you 100% happy with the idea of wine?
Old Feb 19th 2009, 10:54 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Thread For Those 100% Happy With The Idea of Moving To Oz

I was 100% but then The Crow reminded me about Imperial Leather Foamburst and I had to take off 2%......is 98% OK or do I have to start my own '98%' or maybe '90-99%' thread?
Old Feb 19th 2009, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

stm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of light

A strong cheddar and a cold glass of SSB.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 10:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

stm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JenniGee
I'm not sure if I'm going to allow that. Are you 100% happy with the idea of wine?

Yes, I don't like beer.

Am I not allowed on this thread then.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

RenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond reputeRenShen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Thread For People In Australia Who Are 100% Happy Being Here

Sorry, didn't realise this was a spoof thread not really meant to be taken literally.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 10:58 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The official thread for people who are 100% happy for other people to have opinions

Go for it, have an opinion and we will discuss it like adults, without the rattle taking someone's eye out
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:00 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

I am if you're buying bro
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Thread For People In Australia Who Are 100% Happy Being Here

Originally Posted by RenShen
Sorry, didn't realise this was a spoof thread not really meant to be taken literally.

Not at all. I am 100% happy well until tomorrow morning when I look in my daughters bedroom and realise that I can't get in the door for her stuff all over the floor - then not so much
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:01 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Aah. That's okay then. You're allowed on my thread.
Thanks
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thread (official) for Those 100% Happy With The Idea of Moving To Oz but ...

will end up hating the joint. Guaranteed. Don't say we didn't warn you.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:07 pm

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

Here, where is here.
I made a mistake, let me go back, they closed the door -
I 'm scared
I can't escape
Wheres my mum........
This thread is evil
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

I will be 99.9% on 1 March, when Mum brings over my Imperial Leather Foamburst (I'm not sharing BC) and Minstrels. Unfortunately, my curry banquet would be denied access
Old Feb 19th 2009, 11:11 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by viviennef
This thread is evil
I would moot that this thread is not evil, it merely seeks to provide clarity in a very serious situation.

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thread (official) for Those 100% Happy With The Idea of Moving To Oz but ...

I always hated the joint, makes me feel paranoid and like I want to throw up.
Maybe it happens in reverse so you go like on a plane/ I mean a diagonal, not sure what I mean
but if you arent 100% happy to come then maybe you end up 100% happy or 95% - at least most of you will be happy
but if you are 100% in the beginning maybe the natural loss/depression/grief will eat you alive and then you blame it on the country.
Psyches, complex things
never settled

S E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee

~yawn~

Buzzy
After reading through threads in the MBTTUK bit....this thread is needed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.