Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Official Loners Thread

Wikiposts

The Official Loners Thread

Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:06 am
Just Joined

britmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nice
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

Originally Posted by paul30
only been in Blackpool a few months I'm origianally from Leeds just felt like a change of scenery and as I'm still waiting on the old visa Blackpool seemed as good a place as any
cool, im in between the two in that case (manchester)
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:12 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by britmichelle
cool, im in between the two in that case (manchester)
I like getting over to Manchester every now and again it's a Great City
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:16 am
Just Joined

britmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nicebritmichelle is just really nice

Originally Posted by paul30
I like getting over to Manchester every now and again it's a Great City
Yes its good for nights out but has horrendous traffic at the mo, and is so dirty!!! Plus like B/Pool its windy cold n wet at the moment
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:19 am
Beach Bum

paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Yes its good for nights out but has horrendous traffic at the mo, and is so dirty!!! Plus like B/Pool its windy cold n wet at the moment
just have to hope the good weather comes soon
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:22 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pacey
i'm hearing ya! £286 for 7 nights sounds a good deal to me, if that's what it really is. Going to call now! Supposed to be saving but what the hell, i need a break!

Want to tag along Pony?
Ya know what Pacey - I'd love to but I have the small matter of a 20,000 word dissertation to finish by the 9th of May. And I've got a brand new block of wax just sat there waiting..............
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:24 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I'm going it alone too!
I'm 31, no kids, hoping to settle in or around the Gold Coast (have family there) but that will depend on where I find work. I am a podiatrist and am hoping to secure a job before I go (aiming for 6 moths or so) which will determine where I initially settle anyway.

Any other Podiatrists on here or singles northern lasses around my age? Im from manchester.
Hi michelle, I'm just a smidge older than you, going it alone and currently in warrington. Welcome to TOLT - you'll have fun here.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:26 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Hi michelle, I'm just a smidge older than you, going it alone and currently in warrington. Welcome to TOLT - you'll have fun here.
Thank you!!!

Where are you hoping to settle?
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:42 am
beach bum

Thank you!!!

Where are you hoping to settle?
Hopefully Thirroul (just north of the Gong) but anywhere I can get a job for the first two years.
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:02 am
Just Joined

Hopefully Thirroul (just north of the Gong) but anywhere I can get a job for the first two years.
Had no idea where that was! Had to google it! Looks lovely there
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:30 am
beach bum

Had no idea where that was! Had to google it! Looks lovely there
Its beautiful. I feel so at home there. Can you be homesick for somewhere thats never been home???

And isnt Google fab!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:34 am
Beach Bum

Its beautiful. I feel so at home there. Can you be homesick for somewhere thats never been home???

I think you can I feel that way about Mornington. Even started dreaming about the place
Old Mar 29th 2008, 5:46 am
Just Joined

Love it love it love it
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:16 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Alright loners!

Welcome brit Good luck with all the visa process and enjoy the ride.

Right, i have nothing to add tonight but thought i would check in and say hello,

Hope everyone is ok? Fizz, FIZZ! I think she comes and goes as she pleases

Good eveing Pony, You been riding again?

Whos going surfing? I can only body board but no good at that either

Some news for you all, i have my vetassess practical in two weeks and my IELTS in three so busy revising for it

Anyway, i will be hanging around tonight as loners usually have no one to go out with so staying in. Feel free to chat

doc
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:39 am
beach bum

Originally Posted by docgp
Good eveing Pony, You been riding again?

Whos going surfing? I can only body board but no good at that either
No I have not been riding I have been doing my IELTS as well you know (said in a very Eddie Izzardy styley). Pacey is off surfing instead of buying a suit - I've got a block of wax but cant use it as too busy! I'm rubbish at it too - only just learnt to stand up. Can go for miles on my knees though............er........leave it!
Old Mar 29th 2008, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Can go for miles on my knees though...........!
Im speachless pony

Can always count on you to lower the tone

How did your oral go ................ on IELTS?

doc x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.