Reload this Page >

The Official Loners Thread

The Official Loners Thread

Old Nov 22nd 2009, 9:35 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Perhaps we ought to kickstart the thread by widening it to those of us that are now loners, even if we didn't start off this way when we first got here, cos I'm sure there's a few of us out here........
hmmmm... me too.. very new to this loners melarky... been wed for 14 years and now its all gone to the dogs! but ho hum... onwards and upwards..

So, my names Emma, I'm 37 and I'm a Leo

Em x

PS ya can tell I am new to this... can't ya.. can't ya?! lol x
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 2:22 pm
Hasta la victoria siempre

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light

And I'm a fresh loner too. Came here with my ex. We'd been together 7 years and now were splitting. So after living in Melbourne for 3 years I'm making a fresh start and heading up to QLD next weekend. New adventures...
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

The important thing is that we're here lol.
Old Nov 22nd 2009, 8:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Yep

Originally Posted by Merseygirl
Me too, after separating from my husband a few months back - middle-aged free and single
So yes I think we can expand this thread to include a new category of loner in Australia.
Originally Posted by emelems
hmmmm... me too.. very new to this loners melarky... been wed for 14 years and now its all gone to the dogs! but ho hum... onwards and upwards..

So, my names Emma, I'm 37 and I'm a Leo

Em x

PS ya can tell I am new to this... can't ya.. can't ya?! lol x
Originally Posted by johnnyx0
And I'm a fresh loner too. Came here with my ex. We'd been together 7 years and now were splitting. So after living in Melbourne for 3 years I'm making a fresh start and heading up to QLD next weekend. New adventures...
Looks like I started something
Old Nov 30th 2009, 9:01 am
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
SOME of you are here!!! I'm without a visa but I'm coming over for Christmas and might have an extended vacation depending on what happens with work.

How many of us are in Sydney? Need somewhere to go for my Christmas dinner!
Old Nov 30th 2009, 9:07 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
SOME of you are here!!! I'm without a visa but I'm coming over for Christmas and might have an extended vacation depending on what happens with work.

How many of us are in Sydney? Need somewhere to go for my Christmas dinner!
I think I'm off to Coffs Harbour for Christmas but if I dont go then you can come to the Thirroul British Orphans Christmas Dinner (tis only an hour south of sydney).

Whats the score on the visa front? Do I need to marry you?
Old Nov 30th 2009, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not there, but have my visa.

April though. Just have to sell my house thing.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 10:10 am

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ponyrama
I think I'm off to Coffs Harbour for Christmas but if I dont go then you can come to the Thirroul British Orphans Christmas Dinner (tis only an hour south of sydney).

Whats the score on the visa front? Do I need to marry you?
Its looking that way Nic. I've got a car so I thought about taking myself off somewhere but everywhere's likely to be rammed I'm guessing. What's this charity do about?
Old Nov 30th 2009, 10:17 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Its looking that way Nic. I've got a car so I thought about taking myself off somewhere but everywhere's likely to be rammed I'm guessing. What's this charity do about?
Ha! I wish it was a charity do. We could ask for donations of beer and mince pies (have you seen the price of em over here?).

Alas it is just a few lonesome Brits, miles away from family, sweating over a turkey roll and some mashed neaps and tatties. Me and my sis and maybe a few other waifs and strays.

Where's Pacey at? Or get Doc to hot foot it over too sydders for the week - you can go see the fireworks together.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 10:36 am

Sounds right up my boulevard. Have just got the subtlety of the "charity" name! I think Pacey will be far too busy chasing models and the like.

I'd bring some mince pies bit the only spare space will be body cavities and I don't think that'll be much good for you lot.
Old Nov 30th 2009, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

freckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nicefreckles1970 is just really nice

Another single here

Finally arrived a few weeks ago in Sydney after a couple of years of indecision about whether to stay in blighty for a bloke or not!!!!

Had a few homesick days, but when you see how cold it is back home it certainly makes it all seem worthwhile!
Old Dec 1st 2009, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

welcome all newbies

i thought i heard my name being spoken!

how come everyone is on the East coast?

No one want to see me over on the West?

Xmas is going to be lonely

doc
Old Dec 1st 2009, 9:09 am
beach bum

Originally Posted by docgp
welcome all newbies

doc
I might be coming over in January some time. Get yersen ower 'ere for Chrimbo and live it up with young scoobs!

Oh yeh and I'm not older than you - you got here before me!
Old Dec 1st 2009, 9:18 am

Originally Posted by docgp
welcome all newbies

doc
Get a flight over to where its at Doc!
Old Dec 1st 2009, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Get a flight over to where its at Doc!
Its all happening over here guys and gals!

Pony has seen the light and joining me in Janruary!!

i will do the East coast but not untill mid next year,

i have a busy six months ahead, courses and moving (again)

we should plan a big meet up, Perth sounds good to me!

Doc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.