Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Off-topic posts moved to new thread.

Wikiposts

Off-topic posts moved to new thread.

Old Jun 15th 2011, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Fluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to beholdFluid36 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Opinions on overcontributing to super?

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
So this post was 'arrogant'?

...and these posts are?????
Yeah i find it's always best to speak in a common language, tongue in cheek of course
Old Jun 15th 2011, 8:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Is this thread getting back on topic or am I closing it? Make your minds up fast, short fuse and sick of certain people taking serious threads off topic by picking arguments.
The Barbie is full of off-topic threads, quit stuffing up the serious ones.
Old Jun 15th 2011, 9:10 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Is this thread getting back on topic or am I closing it? Make your minds up fast, short fuse and sick of certain people taking serious threads off topic by picking arguments.
Agree, this thread's become hard to masturbate to.
Old Jun 15th 2011, 11:49 pm
Banned

gretty is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Czech women

Originally Posted by Herpes Simplex
This very same thread is much better here -

http://www.expats.cz/prague/p-1086824.html

Especially his statement that, "Yeah, I know about Pakistani men and the lies they feed to women. You abuse women, force them to become muslim against their wish, support terrorism and give a bad name to all other Asians by your suicide bombing. Maybe I could be an a-hole, but the reason for that is because a lot of Americans came over here in the 90s and raped this city, by screwing the tax offices, running illegal businesses, dive bars, strip clubs and treating the Czech girls like sluts......so it is no wonder that a lot of Czech women (not all) are seeing foreigners now like a-holes. Thank you, you lovely Americans for screwing this city and the mentality of Czech women."

In other words . he's been outed as a Troll (and the very least a twat) on two other forums. And now a third I would think.
I am now in Croatia and they consider Checz women here very easy. It's usually British women who are considered easy. But not here in Croatia. Czech women are number one here. One guy even gave me this site http://pickuplinesblog.com/ and told me to use the lines to pick up Czech women...

I couldn't believe that. Everyone is saying that any line will work on their women. I am surprised but I do not complain
Old Jun 16th 2011, 1:22 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
The Barbie is full of off-topic threads, quit stuffing up the serious ones.
Just to reiterate what Pollyana has already written. I know it's difficult not to respond when someone else directs comments at us, but please lets not let disagreements with others mess up the serious discussions (yes contrary to popular belief BE does have the odd "serious" discussion ).

To that end I've moved these posts to a thread off their own. I suggest if no one has anything constructive to add they stay out of the original thread

Thanks