Wikiposts

Off to Oz we go

Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Off to Oz we go

Originally Posted by Luma
Thanks for all the good wishes everyone.

Have just got back from cleaning house. So finally the house move is completed for me.

I'll keep you updated - when I get access to a internet over there.

PS -
stacey and jordan
Thanks for your PM - I can't reply to your PM for some reason?
Safe journey Luma, looking forward to reading the Luma updates.

Stacey xx
Old Jun 13th 2006, 8:29 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you guys have a good flight and everything goes smoothly for you.

Shirley x
Old Jun 13th 2006, 9:06 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Luma.
Have a safe trip.
Looking forward to the updates

Julie. x