Wikiposts

odyssey

Old Feb 13th 2010, 4:20 pm
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default odyssey

In line with current trends to start a thread with a username....

I am quite liking this new odyssey creature... she comes across mysterious and demure... that old viviennef bird was all about the straight talking hard facts... odyssey tends to float somewhat............
Old Feb 13th 2010, 5:33 pm
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: odyssey

Originally Posted by emelems
In line with current trends to start a thread with a username....

I am quite liking this new odyssey creature... she comes across mysterious and demure... that old viviennef bird was all about the straight talking hard facts... odyssey tends to float somewhat............
Doesn't Luma already fit that bill though?
Old Feb 13th 2010, 5:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
Doesn't Luma already fit that bill though?
Quite possibly.. I am drawn to wacky people...
Old Feb 13th 2010, 5:47 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Quite possibly.. I am drawn to wacky people...
But Luma's sometimes, you know, way, way out there......
Old Feb 13th 2010, 5:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I think she's lovely but I liked the old girl too!
Old Feb 13th 2010, 5:51 pm
Account Closed

I like way out there too... She isn't on here at the mo, and I'll bet Odyssey is in the garden talking to her chickens and mango trees.... I think she should grow her hair long and take up tai chi.....

Em x
Old Feb 13th 2010, 6:03 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I like way out there too... She isn't on here at the mo, and I'll bet Odyssey is in the garden talking to her chickens and mango trees.... I think she should grow her hair long and take up tai chi.....

Em x
...and run around naked under the moonlight, chanting hippy poetry, whilst off her nut on pot bombs
Old Feb 13th 2010, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

No thats me!Minus the pot!
Old Feb 13th 2010, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

I didnt know you knew my neighbours!!
Old Feb 13th 2010, 7:19 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
...and run around naked under the moonlight, chanting hippy poetry, whilst off her nut on pot bombs
You could class nipping into the swimming pool 1am after a gallon of vino as the same thing... hmmmm... not sure about the hippy poetry... although I think you could possibly pull it off...

Ah! I am looking forward to Bernie's leaving do! (not coz he is leaving.. ) but a good pee up in Brissie is going to be damn good fun!

Em x
Old Feb 13th 2010, 7:29 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

You could class nipping into the swimming pool 1am after a gallon of vino as the same thing... hmmmm... not sure about the hippy poetry... although I think you could possibly pull it off...

Ah! I am looking forward to Bernie's leaving do! (not coz he is leaving.. ) but a good pee up in Brissie is going to be damn good fun!

Em x
Me too - should be fun.

ps - he is lovely
Old Feb 13th 2010, 8:03 pm
Account Closed

Me too - should be fun.

ps - he is lovely
Charm the birds out of the trees that one I bet!

Em x
Old Feb 13th 2010, 8:13 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Me too - should be fun.

ps - he is lovely
Told ya!

Charm the birds out of the trees that one I bet
Sod the birds, he'd have the leaves charmed as well
Old Feb 13th 2010, 8:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Told ya!

Sod the birds, he'd have the leaves charmed as well
ah... and the train had left before I got to the platform.. story of my life... ah well! I am used to Bernie leaving me.. I am still paying off the parking fines from the abandoned caravan!

Em x
Old Feb 13th 2010, 8:17 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

ah... and the train had left before I got to the platform.. story of my life... ah well! I am used to Bernie leaving me.. I am still paying off the parking fines from the abandoned caravan!

Em x
Bring them with you, you can give them to him as a leaving present

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.