Wikiposts

ODI Gabba tickets

Old Jan 28th 2011, 7:53 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ODI Gabba tickets

Great news! Just read in the CM that Mitchell Johnson is in the Australia team.

'He bowls to the left
he bowls to the rightttt
that Mitchell Johnson, his bowling is shite'
Old Jan 28th 2011, 8:15 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carbery
I also have 2 spare tix for Sundays match, section 61. Cost price only, PM me if interested.
Polly, still up for a few drinks during the match?
Originally Posted by DadAgain
Getting back to the point - if anyone WANTS 2 tickets then drop me a line. My attempts to try and shuffle the kids around are not even close to succeeding so I'm going to have to accept watching the cicket on TV is a good as I'm going to get.

2 tickets going... for free to anyone who wants
Done some asking around but no takers, sorry guys
Old Jan 28th 2011, 8:21 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Done some asking around but no takers, sorry guys
Someone has taken mine
Old Jan 28th 2011, 8:37 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Someone has taken mine
Just DadAgain's left then.......
Old Jan 28th 2011, 10:55 am
Just Joined

stevbar is an unknown quantity at this point

Getting back to the point - if anyone WANTS 2 tickets then drop me a line. My attempts to try and shuffle the kids around are not even close to succeeding so I'm going to have to accept watching the cicket on TV is a good as I'm going to get.

2 tickets going... for free to anyone who wants
hello mate have you still got the tickets
Old Jan 28th 2011, 11:01 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Great news! Just read in the CM that Mitchell Johnson is in the Australia team.

'He bowls to the left
he bowls to the rightttt
that Mitchell Johnson, his bowling is shite'
Top News! 3-2 ahoy

Hold on, is that the same Courier Mail that is predicting impending flood disaster?
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/d...-1225996383173

Anyone spooked by that might want to read the later posts on this thread:
http://forum.weatherzone.com.au/ubbt...y_to_day_weath

Anyway, I'll believe it when he runs in to bowl his first byes/wides/whatever.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 11:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevbar
hello mate have you still got the tickets
Send him a PM.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 7:24 pm
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

Have half a hairbrained scheme that may yet come together!

one of daughters friends has offered to pick her up from the party and wifey is considering dropping to an 8 hour day (finishing at 3pm). Even if wifey stays with a 12 hour shift I still only have to persuade father-in-law to stay at our place with youngest daughter for a few hours to fill in some gaps. He might be persuaded If I talk up the virtues of wallowing on the pool.

So theres a still a chance that I might make it - even if I miss the first hour or 2.

Sorry!

Last edited by DadAgain; Jan 28th 2011 at 9:20 pm.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 9:51 pm
Home and Happy

Have half a hairbrained scheme that may yet come together!

one of daughters friends has offered to pick her up from the party and wifey is considering dropping to an 8 hour day (finishing at 3pm). Even if wifey stays with a 12 hour shift I still only have to persuade father-in-law to stay at our place with youngest daughter for a few hours to fill in some gaps. He might be persuaded If I talk up the virtues of wallowing on the pool.

So theres a still a chance that I might make it - even if I miss the first hour or 2.

Sorry!
yeay!!
Old Jan 29th 2011, 1:31 pm

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

Confirmed - I'm gonna make it for the 2nd innings at least!

I'm in "Southern Upper Gate 9 Sec 64 PP" (Upper tier on Stanley St side) Anyone gonna be close by? It'd be good to have someone to chat too and drink with since I'm going to be all by myself

Last edited by DadAgain; Jan 29th 2011 at 1:39 pm.
Old Jan 29th 2011, 10:26 pm
Home and Happy

Confirmed - I'm gonna make it for the 2nd innings at least!

I'm in "Southern Upper Gate 9 Sec 64 PP" (Upper tier on Stanley St side) Anyone gonna be close by? It'd be good to have someone to chat too and drink with since I'm going to be all by myself
B*gger, must have missed you by minutes when I logged off, shame about that, would've been good to meet up.
I have now learnt NOT to answer my mobile when someone rings me from work, having been called at 18.25 to turn up for work asap due to someone going sick and a small cyclone on the horizon..... Still at least I got to see part of the game, even though I'm now stuck in the office.
Old Jan 29th 2011, 10:30 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
B*gger, must have missed you by minutes when I logged off, shame about that, would've been good to meet up.
I have now learnt NOT to answer my mobile when someone rings me from work, having been called at 18.25 to turn up for work asap due to someone going sick and a small cyclone on the horizon..... Still at least I got to see part of the game, even though I'm now stuck in the office.
And at least you had a beer bought for you
Old Jan 29th 2011, 10:39 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Scubaemma
And at least you had a beer bought for you
And very nice it was too! Good to see you mate, even if only very briefly....hope your shift is peaceful
Old Jan 30th 2011, 9:30 am

Of course the reason we didnt win was abundantly clear to everyone:

Throughout the test series the grounds were covered in English flags. Support was huge.
Yesterday, although there were plenty of English supporters scattered around the ground, there were only a handful of flags on display (including mine drapped next to the 'section 64' sign).

I have to say, however iritating Australians may be, the organisation at the ground was absolutely stunning. I never had to queue for more than 30 seconds to get a piss-weak beer or dodgy hotdog and within 2 minutes of the end of the game I was on a bus heading south to where my car was parked. 20 minutes after the end of the game I was back at home after a very comfortable and easy journey.
Old Jan 30th 2011, 10:04 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Of course the reason we didnt win was abundantly clear to everyone:

Throughout the test series the grounds were covered in English flags. Support was huge.
Yesterday, although there were plenty of English supporters scattered around the ground, there were only a handful of flags on display (including mine drapped next to the 'section 64' sign).

I have to say, however iritating Australians may be, the organisation at the ground was absolutely stunning. I never had to queue for more than 30 seconds to get a piss-weak beer or dodgy hotdog and within 2 minutes of the end of the game I was on a bus heading south to where my car was parked. 20 minutes after the end of the game I was back at home after a very comfortable and easy journey.
So, the weak batting performance had nothing to do with it then?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.