Wikiposts

ODI Gabba tickets

Old Jan 27th 2011, 12:50 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ODI Gabba tickets

Originally Posted by Scubaemma
For me, an absolute shed load . Unfortunately one of my (cop) mates that I'm going with is a bit of a sucker for a dare and it could get interesting on Sunday with a few of those dreadful overpriced beers
I'll bring the camera
Old Jan 27th 2011, 1:15 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I bet you would You need to get in the queue though - Bernie is threatening to streak across Southbank when he gets back here so she can take down HIS particulars
She'll never take me alive i tell ya,NEVER, ya hear that copper !!!!!!!!

This codeine is good shit man.
Old Jan 27th 2011, 1:17 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I'll bring the camera
Has it got a wide lens
Old Jan 27th 2011, 1:27 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
She'll never take me alive i tell ya,NEVER, ya hear that copper !!!!!!!!

This codeine is good shit man.
Ease up on the cough mixture my friend, its going to yer head

Has it got a wide lens
Its for Ems not me

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 27th 2011 at 1:45 am.
Old Jan 27th 2011, 1:32 am
FREE TIBET

Ease up on the coffe mixture my friend, its going to yer head

Its for Ems not me
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo predictable:rolleyes :
Old Jan 27th 2011, 1:45 am
Home and Happy

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo predictable:rolleyes :
bet you'll get a slap from Ems for suggesting it too
Old Jan 27th 2011, 2:19 am
FREE TIBET

bet you'll get a slap from Ems for suggesting it too
She'll have to catch my naked ass first
Old Jan 27th 2011, 2:35 am
Home and Happy

yeah yeah, in yer dreams
Old Jan 27th 2011, 8:41 am
...giving optimism a go?!

DadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud ofDadAgain has much to be proud of

Getting back to the point - if anyone WANTS 2 tickets then drop me a line. My attempts to try and shuffle the kids around are not even close to succeeding so I'm going to have to accept watching the cicket on TV is a good as I'm going to get.

2 tickets going... for free to anyone who wants
Old Jan 27th 2011, 9:45 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DadAgain
Getting back to the point - if anyone WANTS 2 tickets then drop me a line. My attempts to try and shuffle the kids around are not even close to succeeding so I'm going to have to accept watching the cicket on TV is a good as I'm going to get.

Yer tempting me matey but the love of playing is outweighing the love of watching ... got a lovely bruise on the my right leg from the last game, I must be mad ...
Old Jan 27th 2011, 10:31 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by DadAgain

I'll have an ask around and get back to you if anyone wants and you still have.......
Old Jan 27th 2011, 4:48 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Well there's an incentive to get in a foot chase......
Old Jan 27th 2011, 5:09 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Scubaemma
Well there's an incentive to get in a foot chase......
Quite a cute one, so probably worth chasing.......

(though I have only seen it clothed, not streaking, you understand! )
Old Jan 27th 2011, 8:26 pm
Home and Happy

What do you call an Aussie who can handle a bat?

A veterinary surgeon

WHo says bosses don't have a sense of humour!
Old Jan 27th 2011, 9:17 pm
FREE TIBET

This thread is turning into a bit of an ass...............................mine

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.