British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   numb...sad...f**ked up (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/numb-sad-f%2A%2Aked-up-828725/)

Amazulu Mar 16th 2014 1:33 am

numb...sad...f**ked up

We live in a f**ked up world

Good friend of ours: 42, mother of 2 beautiful young children, healthy living, independent, active - died suddenly and unexpectedly this morning

My wife is distraught - they got on like a house on fire. J bumped into her at the park yesterday while walking the dogs. They laughed and joked and our friend seemed perfectly normal - her usual bubbly self

No clue yet of why she died but the circumstances are horrific - f**king sad, sad, sad

I'm numb

irishbloo Mar 16th 2014 1:46 am

Re: numb...sad...f**ked up

Originally Posted by Amazulu (Post 11175357)

Good friend of ours: 42, mother of 2 beautiful young children, healthy living, independent, active - died suddenly and unexpectedly this morning

My wife is distraught - they got on like a house on fire. J bumped into her at the park yesterday while walking the dogs. They laughed and joked and our friend seemed perfectly normal - her usual bubbly self

No clue yet of why she died but the circumstances are horrific - f**king sad, sad, sad

I'm numb

God love her.Very sad for all involved.Hope ye get some answers soon.

Pollyana Mar 16th 2014 2:43 am

I'm numb

Sending you and your wife, and the family, sympathy.

I have a candle burning for another friend who lost someone recently. I will put a second one beside it, and wish this poor lady a peaceful passing.

quoll Mar 16th 2014 2:57 am

So sorry to hear that! My sympathies to you and yours on the loss of your friend. There's no rhyme or reason sometimes!

northernbird Mar 16th 2014 3:06 am

I'm numb

I am so sorry to hear your news. Much love to you and Mrs Amazulu and of course the family of the lady concerned. Definitely a lesson to live each moment as best we can and cherish those around us.

spouse of scouse Mar 16th 2014 3:16 am

I'm really sorry to hear this, Amazulu. Wishing you and your wife the strength to get through this horrible time xx

lookingtogo Mar 16th 2014 8:36 am

Sorry for the pain..may you and your wife find peace in your hearts during this difficult time.

carolinephillips Mar 16th 2014 8:53 am

(((hugs)))
Nasty reminder of how fragile life can be.:(

Molly Coddle Mar 16th 2014 9:10 am

Sorry to hear your news Amazulu. It's so distressing losing a good friend. I feel for you all.:(

scrubbedexpat097 Mar 16th 2014 9:18 am

So sad for all who knew and loved her.

RIP to your friend x

DeadVim Mar 16th 2014 9:36 am

Sorry to hear that, sympathy to you and yours.

Life is indeed a bitch sometimes.

Grayling Mar 16th 2014 10:36 am

Sorry to hear of this. Commiserations to family and friends.

old.sparkles Mar 16th 2014 10:44 am

Such sad news Amazulu - condolences to the family

(((hugs))) to you and your wife xx

BEVS Mar 16th 2014 10:51 am

Very sorry to read this Amazulu.
Condolences to you all at this very dreadful and difficult time.

scrubbedexpat098 Mar 16th 2014 12:14 pm

Sorry to hear that old mate, stuff like this rips your guts out I know. Best wishes to all.

Steve