Nothing's Changed

Old Aug 28th 2012, 9:05 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nothing's Changed

I haven't been in here for ages and thought I'd pop in and see what you are all up to. It's nice to see some things never change
Old Aug 28th 2012, 10:20 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nothing's Changed

Originally Posted by herrchook
I haven't been in here for ages and thought I'd pop in and see what you are all up to. It's nice to see some things never change
Did you really expect change?
Old Aug 28th 2012, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Howdy.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 11:00 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Did you really expect change?
haha, not really Pen
Old Aug 28th 2012, 11:01 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Howdy.
Back at ya
Old Aug 28th 2012, 10:51 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey gill, been meaning to email you, not on FB any longer due to the fact inadvertently upset my bros , miss facebook, but am learning to live without it Hope life is good with you.x
Old Aug 29th 2012, 1:50 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Margaret3
hey gill, been meaning to email you, not on FB any longer due to the fact inadvertently upset my bros , miss facebook, but am learning to live without it Hope life is good with you.x
I wondered where you'd gone. Why don't you create and alias and come back to fb but not tell family - if it's good enough for Prince Harry lol.

We're all good. Hanging for Spring and so over the cold.

How are you and the family? What on earth did you do to upset your Brother so badly that you had to delete your acc?

Gill
Old Aug 29th 2012, 1:52 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

How are you and the family? What on earth did you do to upset your Brother so badly that you had to delete your acc?
Yes please share, I'm dying to find out!
Old Aug 30th 2012, 12:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by renth
Yes please share, I'm dying to find out!

Actually i still dont think it was that bad, but it was obviously bad for him I relayed an old family/fable that i thought was hilarious and involved him and he was furious, saying it was complete lies (probably was a load of old crap).

Anyway I have went from being really , really upset coz he sent me an awful email, to furious at him, so he can get stuffed !!.......i know i dont mean that, am sure the fury will pass and i will want my big bros back Am also angry at the fact i would put money on he didnt even see the post of fb, but his wife stalks it all the time and am sure she had great pleasure in pointing it out and winding him up, so on the whole am glad i have deleted fb and she can no longere stalk me........but i love my nephews and niece.

Last edited by Margaret3; Aug 30th 2012 at 12:11 am.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 12:58 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Actually i still dont think it was that bad, but it was obviously bad for him I relayed an old family/fable that i thought was hilarious and involved him and he was furious, saying it was complete lies (probably was a load of old crap).
Some people can be so sensitive! id didn't have anything to do with his penis size did it? ('cos we blokes can be sensitive about that). I went into subway at the weekend and ordered a 6 inch sandwich. The girl got the bread roll out and I thought "cool" that's a pretty decent size. She then cut it in half and I was like "there's no WAY that that's 6 inches!" it looked tiny!
Old Aug 30th 2012, 1:30 am
Sunny Sydney

Anyway I have went from being really , really upset coz he sent me an awful email, to furious at him, so he can get stuffed !!.......i know i dont mean that, am sure the fury will pass and i will want my big bros back Am also angry at the fact i would put money on he didnt even see the post of fb, but his wife stalks it all the time and am sure she had great pleasure in pointing it out and winding him up, so on the whole am glad i have deleted fb and she can no longere stalk me........but i love my nephews and niece.
Gee, sounds like he's been over sensitive. I think you are right, time will heal. You'll both realize life is to short bt sometimes we need to stew on these things for a while to get there. How's your Mum doing Margaret?
Old Aug 30th 2012, 5:12 am
Account Closed

Gee, sounds like he's been over sensitive. I think you are right, time will heal. You'll both realize life is to short bt sometimes we need to stew on these things for a while to get there. How's your Mum doing Margaret?
Shes fat, which is quite funny as she was always a little skinny thing , never ate much, but now shes in the nursing home, shes eating everything in sight. She is quite confused these days, but i am assured she is happy there, and i think she will be as its in the centre of town and lots of people drop by and visit her, but i have terrible pangs of guilt

As for the bros situation, sis already been on phone to tell me hes sorry and he said he over reacted (shes lieing through her teeth to get us talking again, but i'll take that, lol)

We are all doing ok, am feeling pretty settled at the moment, am mainly working and sleeping, lol as work is crazy, they are 8 full-time nurses down and cant get anyone!

Last edited by Margaret3; Aug 30th 2012 at 5:16 am.
Old Nov 12th 2012, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

Lisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to all

Hi Gill, welcome back! I still live round the corner from you in Killeaton St and we have probably passed each other in Woolies without even knowing it. In fact I know I bought an item off Ebay which I collected from your neighbours! I now have a 15 month old boy and am expecting a baby in January, life has certainly changed for me since I arrived in Sydney 3 years ago! Loving it though, and on the (fingers crossed) final stages of our permanant visa application.
Take care, Lisa x
Old Nov 12th 2012, 10:03 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Lisa and Martin
Hi Gill, welcome back! I still live round the corner from you in Killeaton St and we have probably passed each other in Woolies without even knowing it. In fact I know I bought an item off Ebay which I collected from your neighbours! I now have a 15 month old boy and am expecting a baby in January, life has certainly changed for me since I arrived in Sydney 3 years ago! Loving it though, and on the (fingers crossed) final stages of our permanant visa application.
Take care, Lisa x
OMG, Lisa, I had totally forgotten you were so close. Fancy a coffee?
Old Nov 12th 2012, 10:51 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

hey auld yin, how are ya

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.