Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Northside..Southside..Youde(s)ide

Wikiposts

Northside..Southside..Youde(s)ide

Old Oct 19th 2007, 9:19 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Question Northside..Southside..Youde(s)ide

Brisbane that is...

Has to be Northside for me
Old Oct 19th 2007, 9:20 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Northside..Southside..Youde(s)ide

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Brisbane that is...

Bugger, I'll have to move now ... the Chooks will be furious. :curse:
Old Oct 19th 2007, 9:23 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego
Bugger, I'll have to move now ... the Chooks will be furious. :curse:
pmsl...

everytime i see your bloody avatar it scares the shit outta me
Old Oct 20th 2007, 1:56 am
fin
heading home

fin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nice

Northside for me
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:05 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Brisbane that is...

Northside ... but you'll have to change yours to beachside soon.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 12:13 pm
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Northside, just so you don't have to cross the river in peak hour traffic to get into the city
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 1:27 pm

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

What's the difference between both sides...I work North and live south...and it's only the Northsiders who have to announce that their side is better,and in reality they dont travel any further than where they work!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 1:35 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Southside definately for us....30 mins into Brisbane, 20 mins airport (but not in a noisey flight path) we face the sea and 45 mins to Gold Coast if we want it....paradise!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 1:50 pm
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

Northside is my preference, but I'm willing to be persuaded of the joys of the Southside if there are any
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:57 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Live and work Southside..... Opted for this area cause of work.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, live and work Northside, just makes life easier.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 10:19 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by annqldau
Northside ... but you'll have to change yours to beachside soon.

HAHHAHA just spotted this PMSL !! OMG im usually such a nosey bastard lol.. !!!

Thats very COOL !!! I like it I Like it a Lot
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 12:04 am

HAHHAHA just spotted this PMSL !! OMG im usually such a nosey bastard lol.. !!!

Thats very COOL !!! I like it I Like it a Lot
Cheers...
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 12:06 am

Originally Posted by >Trigger<
What's the difference between both sides...I work North and live south...and it's only the Northsiders who have to announce that their side is better,and in reality they dont travel any further than where they work!
I think you'll find it was started way back by the actual Southsiders who thought anyone who moved to the North was a pesant for doing so as the South was the only place to live.

I find not having to plough through the city traffic very refreshing and when I do have to do it find moving at snails pace a total waste of time.