Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Noel Gallagher on the Jade coverage

Noel Gallagher on the Jade coverage

Old Mar 17th 2009, 6:02 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Noel Gallagher on the Jade coverage

Originally Posted by aasmith1957
i have a mammogram every year,got one scheduled next thurs in perth.this is because i have had previous lumps removed(under the bra line/breast mouse - they call it) one was 7cms in diameter and grew very fast in short space of time. was in for a few days each time and had bottles attached when i woke up.initially just supposed to be a day patient.all have been non cancerous thank god.dont know about smears as i had a hysterectomy in 1994.
Even if you have had a hysterectomy with cervicectomy you should still have vault smears. Your pap also checks for vaginal irregularities and general peritoneal health. Next time you're at your GP ask if you should have one.

(I used to work at the Gynae Oncology clinic and that's what they told me.)
Old Mar 17th 2009, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

aasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud ofaasmith1957 has much to be proud of

i have been told on numerous occassions i do not require a smear as there is no cervix.you dont get cervical cancer of the vault, only the cervix.been told by a few different gynocologist that its not needed. some friends said i did and i was panicking that one hadnt been done since i had the op.i would be bloody furious if that isnt the case.was on hrt and one gp didnt want to give me it due to increased rick of cancer until i told her to look up info surrounding cancer of cervix re- premarin .it isnt the combined hormone its the single one given to women who have had hysterectomies.slight increased chance of breast cancer 1:10000? athlough it is made with horse urinebeen off it a few months now.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Rainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anawanahuanana
Thicko racist + cancer + Max Clifford = 2nd coming of Princess Di

:
Totally agree. It's self-indulgent 'grieving' on the part of the public. People have totally lost the boundary between fiction and reality. Celebs are the new Soap Operas, delivered instantly in the media on a 24/7 basis.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Rainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigAPE
The circus needs to end, but it's sad that it has to end with a death.
The sad thing is I don't think it will end with her death. The Jade industry will continue. There'll be exclusive 'my stories' from all her family and 'friends'. There'll be retrospective documentaries and tributes/glossy books both now and when she dies.

It's a really bizarre situation with all this focus on her dying, it's like popular culture eating itself.

I don't bear any ill feeling towards Jade, I think this situation reflects the values and culture of the UK today.
Old Mar 17th 2009, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dorothy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You may get an "invitation" at age 25, however any woman can get screened by seeing her GP or GUM clinic. This was taken from the NHS Cervical Screening Program webpage:
Any woman under 25 who is concerned about her risk of developing cervical cancer or her sexual health generally, should contact her GP or Genito-Urinary Medicine (GUM) clinic.
I have a history,albeit a while ago,of cervical cancer,and the last smear i had in the uk,5 years ago ,i rang up for the results after 6 weeks to be told it was a 3month turn around for the results:curse:I was even more pissed to then be told my results were inconclusive and i needed another.Here i have my results within 5 days
Old Mar 17th 2009, 10:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone makes money and wants their children to have a better life. This is her last chance of making money before she dies. why not, it's makes the world go round. Media are media that's their job!

I hope she dies soon so her pain may go away and he children can get back to a normal life.

lace