Reload this Page >

No muslims or overseas Asians allowed to buy Pauline Hansons House

No muslims or overseas Asians allowed to buy Pauline Hansons House

Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:19 am
Banned

wowoweee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: No muslims or overseas Asians allowed to buy Pauline Hansons House

Originally Posted by mohogony View Post

how would she know if the buyer is a muslim? l hope one buys it and turns it into a mosque.
http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/...-hansons-home/
i wonder what the indonesian/malaysian neighbours think about potlink handsen
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:32 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wowoweee View Post
i wonder what the indonesian/malaysian neighbours think about potlink handsen
I imagine they think exactly what their religious leaders tell them to think. Who needs a mind of their own when you have an invisible friend?
Old Apr 28th 2010, 12:00 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It's actually not a bad house, a tad too much orange wood for me but I'd love the land, if I had $2 million I might pretend not to be muslim for a couple of weeks. Check out the photo on the wall in Picture 14
Old Apr 28th 2010, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
It's actually not a bad house, a tad too much orange wood for me but I'd love the land, if I had $2 million I might pretend not to be muslim for a couple of weeks. Check out the photo on the wall in Picture 14
pixilation does nothing for the teeth !!
Old Apr 28th 2010, 12:21 pm
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux View Post
If someone from whatever group you hate offers the full asking price, are you not obligated to sell to them in Australia then?
No you're not. You can say you've decided to up the price and ask for more.
Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
Don't like the house. The light fixtures all need to be changed and like you said there's too much orange wood.

And who the hell puts a giant picture of themselves in the lounge? Christ almighty! Or Holy Allah! whatever floats your boat.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 12:21 pm
alien

silentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Burbage View Post
I imagine they think exactly what their religious leaders tell them to think. Who needs a mind of their own when you have an invisible friend?
I think you need to broaden your imagination!
Instead of simply putting generalised derogatory comments .. please take a moment to think what you're saying.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 12:23 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar View Post
Hey - it's not my fault if you don't mean what you say when you make absolute statements and don't think them through.
It's a chatroom.. not the bloody Old Bailey.

You knew exactly what I meant. If the extent of Sharia law extended to how much humus went on the average kebab then I would have no problem with it... but that's not what its about at all is it?
Granting it legitimacy in English law is a mistake. It will lead to a gradual chipping away at what is and what is not, acceptable within the English legal system.

Nobody will dare to tell Sharia exponents to "**** off" because they will instantly be accused of being racists.

It's a slippery slope we should never have even started on.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 12:24 pm
alien

silentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle View Post
Yes she stands for Ignorance and Fear, certainly came undone when it came to Melbourne. I'm surprised she didn't add Melburnians.

What people dont realise is her attitude causes social divide. Thankfully the many Muslim people that live around me, do integrate well and are great people.

If she is scared of extremists fair enough, but to paint every Muslim as a potential threat is extreme, and paronoid ignorance, Looks like many of her followers seem to have fallen for her ignorance. She is Possibly the extremists best ally in this Country, Osama Bin Laden, should be calling her "Agent Hanson"

I do think she has the right to sell to whom she wants to though.... just hope it costs her a mint.
Well said mate.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 12:59 pm
Account Closed

Deancm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chris and farideh View Post
I dont think so, Hitler didnt start it big, he started little by little, just like this crazy woman, what is she going to come up with next???
Suicide bombers?
Old Apr 28th 2010, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sally Redux View Post
I don't know why I still feel surprised about people's attitudes on here but I do. How can anyone think it's right to specify the race and religion of who they'd sell to? What if a wife comes to view and turns out to have a black husband SHOCK HORROR. What century are we living in?
Yeah, but we're in Australia. We're a hundred years behind. Didn't you know?
Old Apr 28th 2010, 1:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle View Post
Yes she stands for Ignorance and Fear, certainly came undone when it came to Melbourne. I'm surprised she didn't add Melburnians.

What people dont realise is her attitude causes social divide. Thankfully the many Muslim people that live around me, do integrate well and are great people.

If she is scared of extremists fair enough, but to paint every Muslim as a potential threat is extreme, and paronoid ignorance, Looks like many of her followers seem to have fallen for her ignorance. She is Possibly the extremists best ally in this Country, Osama Bin Laden, should be calling her "Agent Hanson"

I do think she has the right to sell to whom she wants to though.... just hope it costs her a mint.
Well said Ozzie eagle. She lives in her own little ethnocentric world
Old Apr 28th 2010, 1:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus View Post
..and when they want Sharia law to take precedence over the laws of the land. Then what?
The BNP will get elected.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 1:20 pm
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Pauline house after the new owners have done some renovations
http://alain-dailyphoto.blogspot.com...in-desert.html
Old Apr 28th 2010, 9:03 pm
Jenny

Location: Bradford, but moving to Busselton WA in Sept 2010 (yay!!!!)
morrisj3 has a brilliant futuremorrisj3 has a brilliant futuremorrisj3 has a brilliant futuremorrisj3 has a brilliant futuremorrisj3 has a brilliant futuremorrisj3 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar View Post
People who want to resolve family or business disputes will be able to choose to go to Sharia-regulated mediation/arbitration panels.
All well and good, but think what may happen if there is a family dispute where the man (and his family) wants to go to a Sharia-regulated mediation/arbitration panel and his wife would prefer to go through the courts. I may be wrong but I don't think the wife would always get a fair shout....
Old Apr 29th 2010, 2:05 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silentwalker View Post
I think you need to broaden your imagination!
Instead of simply putting generalised derogatory comments .. please take a moment to think what you're saying.
Ok. I've thought about it. The whole point of monotheistic religion, particularly the fanatic take-over-your-life-monotheistic-religions like Islam, is mind control. Pure and simple. They are driven by righteousness: ie, we tell you what is right, you accept it or die. Usually they accept it, since they've been brainwashed to believe everything they've been told since they were toddlers. They even believe that it is right to stone a woman to death for "letting a man rape her".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.