Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

No More Chain Letters Please !!!

No More Chain Letters Please !!!

Old Mar 5th 2006, 11:08 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute
Default No More Chain Letters Please !!!

Hello, my name is Glenn and I suffer from the guilt of not forwarding 50 billion fu**ing chain letters sent to me by people who actually believe that if you send them on, a poor 6-year-old girl in Wagga Wagga with a breast on her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have it removed before her redneck parents sell her to a travelling freak show

Do you honestly believe that Bill Gates is going to give you, and everyone to whom you send "his" email, $1000?

How stupid are we?
"Ooooh, looky here! If I scroll down this page and make a wish, I'll get laid by a model I just happen to run into the next day!"

What a bunch of bullsh*t.

Maybe the evil chain letter leprechauns will come into my house and sodomize me in my sleep for not continuing a chain letter that was started by Peter in 5 AD and brought to this country by midget pilgrims on the Mayflower.

***** 'em. If you're going to forward something, at least send me something mildly amusing.

I've seen all the "send this to 10 of your closest friends, and this poor, wretched excuse for a human being will somehow receive a nickel from some omniscient being" forwards about 90 times.

I don't fu**ing care.

Show a little intelligence and think about what you're actually contributing to by sending out these forwards. Chances are, it's our own unpopularity.

The point being? If you get some chain letter that's threatening to leave you shagless or luckless for the rest of your life, delete it. If it's funny, send it on.

Don't piss people off by making them feel guilty about a leper in Botswana with no teeth who has been tied to the ass of a dead elephant for 27 years and whose only salvation is the 5 cents per letter he'll receive if you forward this email.

Now forward this to everyone you know. Otherwise, tomorrow morning your underwear will turn carnivorous and will consume your genitals.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Send me 15 quid
Old Mar 5th 2006, 11:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: No More Chain Letters Please !!!

Originally Posted by furkew
Hello, my name is Glenn and I suffer from the guilt of not forwarding 50 billion fu**ing chain letters sent to me by people who actually believe that if you send them on, a poor 6-year-old girl in Wagga Wagga with a breast on her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have it removed before her redneck parents sell her to a travelling freak show

Do you honestly believe that Bill Gates is going to give you, and everyone to whom you send "his" email, $1000?

How stupid are we?
"Ooooh, looky here! If I scroll down this page and make a wish, I'll get laid by a model I just happen to run into the next day!"

Maybe the evil chain letter leprechauns will come into my house and sodomize me in my sleep for not continuing a chain letter that was started by Peter in 5 AD and brought to this country by midget pilgrims on the Mayflower.

***** 'em. If you're going to forward something, at least send me something mildly amusing.

I've seen all the "send this to 10 of your closest friends, and this poor, wretched excuse for a human being will somehow receive a nickel from some omniscient being" forwards about 90 times.

I don't fu**ing care.

Show a little intelligence and think about what you're actually contributing to by sending out these forwards. Chances are, it's our own unpopularity.

The point being? If you get some chain letter that's threatening to leave you shagless or luckless for the rest of your life, delete it. If it's funny, send it on.

Don't piss people off by making them feel guilty about a leper in Botswana with no teeth who has been tied to the ass of a dead elephant for 27 years and whose only salvation is the 5 cents per letter he'll receive if you forward this email.

Now forward this to everyone you know. Otherwise, tomorrow morning your underwear will turn carnivorous and will consume your genitals.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Send me 15 quid

That's the best chain letter I've ever seen
Old Mar 6th 2006, 12:47 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

How stupid are we?

I don't fu**ing care.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Send me 15 quid
ahhh someone who loves chain letters just as much as I do
Old Mar 6th 2006, 3:51 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by possoms
ahhh someone who loves chain letters just as much as I do
Why, has someone sent you chain letters in the past?
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:01 am
Enjoy it while you can

Chick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really niceChick Flick is just really nice

How stupid are we?

I don't fu**ing care.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Send me 15 quid
Absolute class
Old Mar 6th 2006, 4:44 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

How stupid are we?

I don't fu**ing care.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Send me 15 quid
done it
passed in on to ten of my ex mates
what do i win what do i get
Old Mar 6th 2006, 5:31 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
done it
passed in on to ten of my ex mates
what do i win what do i get
eternal peace and you can have 10 wishes.

how about the 15 quid ?