Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

A night out in cardiff pics !

Wikiposts

A night out in cardiff pics !

Old Apr 10th 2009, 5:00 am
BE Enthusiast

dave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default A night out in cardiff pics !

Anyone missing the UK check out these pics from a typical night out in cardiff and see what your missing

http://www.kontraband.co.uk/pics/169.../?gpage=9#show
Old Apr 10th 2009, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A night out in cardiff pics !

Personally I think these pictures could be from any city anywhere in the western world these days.

So what is the answer ?
Old Apr 10th 2009, 11:46 am
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

Theres no place like home eh!!
Old Apr 10th 2009, 11:50 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Petals
Personally I think these pictures could be from any city anywhere in the western world these days.

So what is the answer ?
They need more street cleaners - that is the answer. Jeez what a dump.

Oh and diet pills - or a cameraman who doesnt only take photo's of "The Fat One's"

Last time I was in cardiff I said to a relative that each time I came back it reminded me of how glad I am to not live there. They got upset.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 12:32 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spalen
They need more street cleaners - that is the answer. Jeez what a dump.

Oh and diet pills - or a cameraman who doesnt only take photo's of "The Fat One's"

Last time I was in cardiff I said to a relative that each time I came back it reminded me of how glad I am to not live there. They got upset.
And those are the most prominent streets in Cardiff, the capital of Wales. Disgusting.

I was cheered up by the photos which followed them though (click past number 40). I bet she doesn't live in Cardiff.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 12:47 pm
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

So where are all the posters banging on about the Aussies being fatter than the Brits
Old Apr 10th 2009, 1:06 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
So where are all the posters banging on about the Aussies being fatter than the Brits
If you really want to see overweight, underdressed, Pissed-up women and aggressive, drunken young men then go to any Australian Horse race meeting on a Saturday afternoon.

I will be at Eagle farm today

G
Old Apr 10th 2009, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

dave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Petals
I agree this could be leicester my home town on most nights as well, if I start geting home sick and looking back through rose tinted glasses these will be a good reminder :P
Old Apr 10th 2009, 2:19 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Grayling
If you really want to see overweight, underdressed, Pissed-up women and aggressive, drunken young men then go to any Australian Horse race meeting on a Saturday afternoon.

G
Of course

How dare I insinuate that the Brits are anything but svelte
Old Apr 10th 2009, 3:14 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling

G
So what are you telling us exactly?

Breaking news people. There are fat and thin, ugly and pretty, drunken and sober, impolite and polite people all over the world and they all behave in their own manner wherever they are. Life happens everywhere.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 5:24 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see any problem with these pictures.

I've been to Cardiff a few times to watch rugby and have always had a great time - during the day and at night. The place rocks.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 5:35 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the one of the bird having her face sucked off by that bloke while his mate looks to be licking the remnants of kebab chilli sauce of her fingers ...
Old Apr 10th 2009, 5:56 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypen20
So what are you telling us exactly?

Breaking news people. There are fat and thin, ugly and pretty, drunken and sober, impolite and polite people all over the world and they all behave in their own manner wherever they are. Life happens everywhere.
But if some people were to admit that it happens in Britain it makes their social commentary on Aus sound a tad one-eyed
Old Apr 10th 2009, 6:17 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
But if some people were to admit that it happens in Britain it makes their social commentary on Aus sound a tad one-eyed
of all the times ive been drunk around the world - the thing that stands out in the photos is the amount of garbage on the streets. singapore,shanghai, sydney,melbourne,nowhere ive been in the world looks anything like that (well perhaps bangalore but hey - that part of the lifestyle)
Old Apr 10th 2009, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Taffaroo will become famous soon enoughTaffaroo will become famous soon enough

Ah, my old stomping ground, makes me proud to be Welsh.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.