Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Next Gold Coast meet

Wikiposts

Next Gold Coast meet

Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:26 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next Gold Coast meet

Originally Posted by Pollyana
That's the only reason I left your thread where it is!!!
aww thank you. does that mean i have to buy you a drink now?
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:27 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Try feeling that liver of yours matey and move next door to me if ya like,no scot could EVER outdrink a Paddy
we taught you lot how to drink

oh aye and at least we dink our own
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:30 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
we taught you lot how to drink

oh aye and at least we dink our own
Drink on your own morelike ya tight arses
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Drink on your own morelike ya tight arses
my finger slipped
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:37 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

my finger slipped
Ah just like the days in the back row of the cinema with the wee bird
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:43 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Ah just like the days in the back row of the cinema with the wee bird
shhhh, im still tryin' that one
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:53 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

aww thank you. does that mean i have to buy you a drink now?
I'll print that post out and produce it on the night!!!
Old Oct 13th 2007, 5:32 pm
FREE TIBET

I'll print that post out and produce it on the night!!!
Thats just cruel Polly,how could you do that to a scot,you know they only bring enough for one drink to the pub and hide in the toilet when its their round
Old Oct 13th 2007, 8:27 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thats just cruel Polly,how could you do that to a scot,you know they only bring enough for one drink to the pub and hide in the toilet when its their round
Hey, I'm Welsh, so leave me out of your Scots vs Irish discussion
Old Oct 13th 2007, 10:09 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Hey, I'm Welsh, so leave me out of your Scots vs Irish discussion
we cant all be perfect
Old Oct 14th 2007, 1:57 am
Home and Happy

we cant all be perfect
I know, I do feel for you, maybe you'll be reincarnated as a Welshman, then you'll know how it feels to be perfect
Old Oct 14th 2007, 3:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

Heres a reminder

The date- Saturday 27th of October

Time- 7pm

Place- Southport Soccer Club

Address- Clubhouse at Ashmore Park, Mualla Dr, Ashmore.

MAP of the area

Closer Map
. X Marks the spot
Attached Thumbnails Next Gold Coast meet-sgpapi13-zongdg-1191996288131.jpg  
Old Oct 15th 2007, 3:16 am
Master of verbal pish©

bump
Old Oct 20th 2007, 12:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

less than a week to go and it looks like its going to be huge. have a look at the list so far
Old Oct 20th 2007, 8:03 pm
Master of verbal pish©

lovely weather we are havin' eh

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.