Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Next Gold Coast meet

Wikiposts

Next Gold Coast meet

Old Oct 12th 2007, 4:33 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Next Gold Coast meet

Its now two weeks till the next meet and we are getting a list ready to put to the guy at the club.

if anyone knows they are going just add your name to the list
Old Oct 12th 2007, 8:39 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Next Gold Coast meet

Originally Posted by soapy
Its now two weeks till the next meet and we are getting a list ready to put to the guy at the club.

if anyone knows they are going just add your name to the list
Finger hovers over the "move thread button"....
Old Oct 12th 2007, 9:00 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Go on do it. You know you want to After all, if you don't move his, you shouldn't really move anyone elses
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Finger hovers over the "move thread button"....
are come on now
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:59 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Go on do it. You know you want to After all, if you don't move his, you shouldn't really move anyone elses
u watch it you
Old Oct 13th 2007, 7:59 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Cant we not just move Soapy back tae scotland so we dont have to endure any more of his aussie drivel
Old Oct 13th 2007, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Don't take any notice of them, Soapy... Add the Walkers to your list, buddy. Michelle x
Old Oct 13th 2007, 11:18 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

HEY SOAPS,

if you dont mind me saying mate,...

ive watched you organise a few of these meets now mate,you must of done a lot of good with em mate...

good on yer mate....

m
Old Oct 13th 2007, 3:35 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by aston man
HEY SOAPS,

if you dont mind me saying mate,...

ive watched you organise a few of these meets now mate,you must of done a lot of good with em mate...

good on yer mate....

m
cheers mate, i do try

as i have always said, we were lucky enough to settle both here in QLD and Sydney. i just think that it makes it a lot easier for people to settle if they meet friends from the meets.

oh and its a great excuse for me to get pished mate
Old Oct 13th 2007, 3:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Cant we not just move Soapy back tae scotland so we dont have to endure any more of his aussie drivel
if you dont shut it, i'll move next door to you
Old Oct 13th 2007, 3:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Don't take any notice of them, Soapy... Add the Walkers to your list, buddy. Michelle x
thanks pal, i was nearly in tears there
Old Oct 13th 2007, 3:40 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

thanks pal, i was nearly in tears there
Yeah right!!!!!
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:00 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yeah right!!!!!
lmao, well nearly. i have feeling yknow
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:15 pm
Home and Happy

That's the only reason I left your thread where it is!!!
Old Oct 13th 2007, 4:26 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Try feeling that liver of yours matey and move next door to me if ya like,no scot could EVER outdrink a Paddy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.