Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

NEWS! Something for those that did Flynn's thank you thread.......

Wikiposts

NEWS! Something for those that did Flynn's thank you thread.......

Old Jan 18th 2007, 9:41 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NEWS! Something for those that did Flynn's thank you thread.......

Originally Posted by Wendy
Aw that's lovely.

You've got to stop posting, you keep making me cry

Only kidding
Yeah I am with you Wendy, everytime I read one of Hevs posts I blub.
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:43 am
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
A bank nurse came into the ward at Casey today (whom i had never met) When she saw Flynn she asked if he was "The Flynn From Monash" and i said yes.

She then went on to ask if i had done the thank you letter from all of the expats and i said yes, with a lot of help from my friends!

She then proceeded to tell me how many people had/ were still reading it (as it has pride of place on the newborn services staffroom table) and how truly amazed they were at the gratitude shown to them and how many people Flynns story had touched.

THEN she brought tears to my eyes when she thanked ME for the time i had taken to show my appreciation (What THE????) Then said how excited she is to be able to go back to all the other staff at MMC, pass on the news about Flynn and that she had managed to tell me how grateful they all were.

So thanks to all of you
Thanks is such a small word but it means so much!

They deserve the praise as they do so an amazing job
Old Jan 18th 2007, 11:41 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
Thanks is such a small word but it means so much!

They deserve the praise as they do so an amazing job
That's excellent, Hevs.
Old Jan 18th 2007, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Yeah I am with you Wendy, everytime I read one of Hevs posts I blub.
me too,
Old Jan 18th 2007, 5:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

A bank nurse came into the ward at Casey today (whom i had never met) When she saw Flynn she asked if he was "The Flynn From Monash" and i said yes.

She then went on to ask if i had done the thank you letter from all of the expats and i said yes, with a lot of help from my friends!

She then proceeded to tell me how many people had/ were still reading it (as it has pride of place on the newborn services staffroom table) and how truly amazed they were at the gratitude shown to them and how many people Flynns story had touched.

THEN she brought tears to my eyes when she thanked ME for the time i had taken to show my appreciation (What THE????) Then said how excited she is to be able to go back to all the other staff at MMC, pass on the news about Flynn and that she had managed to tell me how grateful they all were.

So thanks to all of you

My wife pops in for checkups and everyone knows about Flynn.
Old Jan 18th 2007, 7:30 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

5 mins from my house the only one in Vic at the moment though!
Good to hear that the likkle guy is near his own patch
ps we have a Krispy Kreme at Knox shopping centre now, its near the cinemas. It opened up some weeks ago, i havent been tho
Take care
J x
Old Jan 18th 2007, 8:12 pm
It's got to be purple....

wsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond reputewsbtroyno21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NickyP
Ok so when do you want visitors I have to get my fix when I go to see my friend in Canberra at the moment (a bit of a long drive even for Krispy Creme).
We were introduced to Krispy Creme in the US at my parent's. The kids were allowed to go behind the counter and make their own so we got a load of freebies (YUM!).
Nicky

There is a Krispy Kreme in Canberra (at the Westfield shopping centre in Woden).

Now back to the original topic - its always nice to be told that your work is appreciated but not very often that someone actually takes the time to tell you !!

Doctors and nurses (everywhere) do an amazing job and its nice that some of them have been told how much everyone appreciates their care and compassion.

Wendy
Old Jan 19th 2007, 2:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wsbtroyno21
There is a Krispy Kreme in Canberra (at the Westfield shopping centre in Woden).

Now back to the original topic - its always nice to be told that your work is appreciated but not very often that someone actually takes the time to tell you !!

Doctors and nurses (everywhere) do an amazing job and its nice that some of them have been told how much everyone appreciates their care and compassion.

Wendy
Lovely! I love the fact that Flynn is famous already
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 10:09 am
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all

They deserve all the thanks and more that were given to them!!!!

Lorraine