Wikiposts

Newbie to the forum

Old Jan 7th 2006, 11:56 am
Just Joined

Samantha 27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie to the forum

Hi all

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have just joined the forum and have been in Sydney for just over a year, a bit of a new years resolution to get more involved in Australian life I suppose.

Are there many people on here from Sydney and do people meet up etc?

Sam
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:38 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie to the forum

Originally Posted by Samantha 27
Hi all

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have just joined the forum and have been in Sydney for just over a year, a bit of a new years resolution to get more involved in Australian life I suppose.

Sam
Welcome to the forum - lots of Sydney folks knocking about (I'm further south) and yes, there are regular meet-ups.
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:50 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Sam
Welcome to the nut house we call BE Sam

Try this link for starters

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...t=sydney+meets
Old Jan 7th 2006, 12:52 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be inSydney soon! April I think...if I'll sell the house
Old Jan 7th 2006, 1:02 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Here ya go Sam.....another one

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=344139
Old Jan 7th 2006, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

Samantha 27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your responses, I will keep an eye out and make sure myself and my other half get out and about a little more.
Old Jan 7th 2006, 2:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Hello
Old Jan 7th 2006, 8:21 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Sam
Hi Sam, welcome to BE. We were going to Sydney, but have decided to head down the coast to Wollongong. Still close enough to the bright lights of Sydney, but a bit more laid back. We will be there in the next few months hopefully.

Enjoy the forum.
Old Jan 7th 2006, 10:00 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Sam
Hi Sam, not going to Sydney but just wanted to say hello and welcome
Old Jan 8th 2006, 1:58 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum Samantha. How's life in Sydney been treating you both?

Gill
Old Jan 8th 2006, 2:38 am
Just Joined

terry2 is a name known to allterry2 is a name known to allterry2 is a name known to allterry2 is a name known to allterry2 is a name known to allterry2 is a name known to allterry2 is a name known to allterry2 is a name known to allterry2 is a name known to allterry2 is a name known to allterry2 is a name known to all

Hi all!
First post here! Glad to meet you!
Old Jan 8th 2006, 5:47 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Hi to Terry and Samantha

Welcome to the mad house
Old Jan 8th 2006, 6:56 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

Hiya Sam we are off to Sydney hopefully by Feb as long as we don't hi any more hitches with our house sale. You say you have been there a year what is your opinion of Sydney and where abouts are you i have a 2 year old and we are lookingat the northern districts or The Hills not sure yet depends on what is available when we get there.

Poshrice
Old Jan 8th 2006, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Newbie to the forum

Originally Posted by terry2
Hi all!
Hi there welcome to the forum.
Old Jan 8th 2006, 7:37 am
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by terry2
Hi all!
Welcome here!
Cheers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.