Wikiposts

Newbie!!!

Old Mar 16th 2006, 7:41 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie!!!

Originally Posted by WendyC
Oh, go on then here you go Hope you've got a drink and half hour

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=361524

bloody hell that took me a while

got a bit rude in there didn't it!!!!
Old Mar 16th 2006, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
bloody hell that took me a while

got a bit rude in there didn't it!!!!
I think it was meant to somehow.

Trolls out in full force just lately, shame because this site is brilliant. But some newer members are going to be so disheartened with all the negative stuff, it may just affect their decision to emigrate. Shouldn't mess with peoples lives like that
Old Mar 16th 2006, 8:14 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WendyC
I think it was meant to somehow.

Trolls out in full force just lately, shame because this site is brilliant. But some newer members are going to be so disheartened with all the negative stuff, it may just affect their decision to emigrate. Shouldn't mess with peoples lives like that

Do you think it is the mission of kiwichild to get everyone to go to tas, she seems to think it is the answer to the universe. Kiwichild if your there, I DON'T WANT TO GO TO TAS
Old Mar 16th 2006, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Do you think it is the mission of kiwichild to get everyone to go to tas, she seems to think it is the answer to the universe. Kiwichild if your there, I DON'T WANT TO GO TO TAS
She's certainly on a mission. I've had to put her on ignore cos she was winding me up. It takes a lot to do that, but OMG I wanted to scream
Old Mar 16th 2006, 11:43 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I visit Tassie as often as possible
Old Mar 17th 2006, 12:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by svinnes
I have come to notice in my experience of woman things that the majority of gynogolegist are male, Why is that??
Suzanne

I have always thought that male gynaecologists are a bit weird. There are far more attractive parts of the human anatomy than a "hairy mary". :scared:

Old Mar 17th 2006, 12:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Louise M
I have always thought that male gynaecologists are a bit weird. There are far more attractive parts of the human anatomy than a "hairy mary". :scared:

PMSL
Old Mar 17th 2006, 12:59 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

We had a bowling night a couple of months ago and one of the gynaecologists was on my team and one of the guys turned round and said to him, now c'mon you must be good at this, afterall you spend all day with your fingers up holes I thought , ground open up and swallow me now
Old Mar 17th 2006, 1:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

Add on:

Especially if they are old and saggy and have had many offspring..............
Old Mar 17th 2006, 1:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

We had a bowling night a couple of months ago and one of the gynaecologists was on my team and one of the guys turned round and said to him, now c'mon you must be good at this, afterall you spend all day with your fingers up holes I thought , ground open up and swallow me now

I bet his face was a picture
Old Mar 17th 2006, 1:06 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Why

Is it your holes he uses
Old Mar 17th 2006, 1:09 am

Originally Posted by Bix
Why

Is it your holes he uses

ye cheeky wee bastard