Wikiposts

Newbie!!!

Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie!!!

Originally Posted by Suni&Jay
IOU 1M

I'm gonna be so well off when ALL my IOU's come in *rub hands together*
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furkew
I WAS AIMING ON LEAVING A DEPOSIT AS WELL
I Bet you were
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I WAS AIMING ON LEAVING A DEPOSIT AS WELL

Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:44 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Suni&Jay
Just tried to transfer funds to your account and it's not letting me. Can you see if you can transfer a million into my account then I'll try and transfers 3m back to you.
having a bit of trouble at the moment.

the bank just phoned to say that my account was empty (strange) and who was Mr Muggabooga. something about his cousin in Africa and his estranged wife ?

Ill transfer some dosh as soon as I find out what the problem is.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:46 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
I'm gonna be so well off when ALL my IOU's come in *rub hands together*
I'll pick up a couple of block note invoice pads on my way to bank for the IOU's just in case

see you later guys and gals
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'll pick up a couple of block note invoice pads on my way to bank for the IOU's just in case

see you later guys and gals
Best get 4 or 5 just to be on the safe side
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:49 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so famous it's untrue. That's why I'm so rich, cos I send off my money like they say and I get LOADS back

Pass some my way moneybags
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Clippies

Pass some my way moneybags
Send me your bank number and sort code and I'll transfer it to you
Old Mar 15th 2006, 4:02 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Send me your bank number and sort code and I'll transfer it to you
Oh I haven't got a bank you'll have to pay me cash
Old Mar 15th 2006, 6:44 am
foxylady

Thank you for answering my post and then taking it over LOL

Had to dash off to the health club, takes a lot of time to pamper myself and keep looking this good you know!

Any body know anything about the GC!!!!!! or is everyone headed to Perth??

By the way hubby is gynaecologist!!!

Old Mar 15th 2006, 6:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by foxylady
Thank you for answering my post and then taking it over LOL

Had to dash off to the health club, takes a lot of time to pamper myself and keep looking this good you know!

Any body know anything about the GC!!!!!! or is everyone headed to Perth??

By the way hubby is gynaecologist!!!

Sorry for hijacking
Old Mar 15th 2006, 6:46 am
foxylady

Sorry for hijacking

Thats ok, i was tempted to ask for handling fee of that £2m

Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:21 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by foxylady
Thats ok, i was tempted to ask for handling fee of that £2m

I think there are a few modelling agencies on the GC, just checked on the net.

Good luck anyway.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 9:48 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I think there are a few modelling agencies on the GC, just checked on the net.

Good luck anyway.

Yeah, am thinking of trying modelling , instead of nursing, i definately think i've got the figure and looks for it
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Yeah, am thinking of trying modelling , instead of nursing, i definately think i've got the figure and looks for it
Ooh yes me too - I could model tents

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.