Wikiposts

Newbie!!!

Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:26 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie!!!

Originally Posted by WendyC
Wow, are we are related. That's one of my long lost relatives. I know cos it said so in the e-mail
pmsl, you get all the ropey emails don't you
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:26 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furkew
Well, as it turns out, I received an email from an african solicitor who had a client who was 17 times removed the second brother of the queens assistant cook in umbigumbiland, and they have an unclaimed inheritance of about 3 zillion. All i need to do is send my bank details and send over a small amount for admin costs, and I will be a zillionaire in no time.

So I thought if I invest your million, I would keep one and a half a zillion, and everybody else on BE can have 1 million and you can have whats left (I think about 137 million)

how does that sound
The funds are being transfered as we speak
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
pmsl, you get all the ropey emails don't you
I'm so famous it's untrue. That's why I'm so rich, cos I send off my money like they say and I get LOADS back
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:28 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Well, as it turns out, I received an email from an african solicitor who had a client who was 17 times removed the second brother of the queens assistant cook in umbigumbiland, and they have an unclaimed inheritance of about 3 zillion. All i need to do is send my bank details and send over a small amount for admin costs, and I will be a zillionaire in no time.

So I thought if I invest your million, I would keep one and a half a zillion, and everybody else on BE can have 1 million and you can have whats left (I think about 137 million)

how does that sound

can i have 2 million if i sleep with you
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:31 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Right I'm in, I've got about £4 in my piggy bank so that should reap me a right juicy return
but you won't need to invest.

because I will be investin Suni's 1 mil, everybody on BE will get 1 mil when I inherit from Wendys long lost cousin.

does that make us family Wendy, if I claim to be family for the inheritence ?
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:31 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Well you've established the principle.

Can we haggle about the price

G
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:33 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so famous it's untrue. That's why I'm so rich, cos I send off my money like they say and I get LOADS back

The only one that i'm still waiting for is the money from Bill Gates.

I think that he must have been a bit busy the last 17 months. I think i'll send him another email just to remind him.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:33 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Grayling
Well you've established the principle.

Can we haggle about the price

G

errrrrrrrrrr ok then, haggle
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:34 am
Going for a ride

are you worth it ?

and will you take an IOU until the money arrives.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:35 am

are you worth it ?

Of course i'm ****ing worth it, but no iou's , but you can put down a deposit
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:36 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

but you won't need to invest.

because I will be investin Suni's 1 mil, everybody on BE will get 1 mil when I inherit from Wendys long lost cousin.

does that make us family Wendy, if I claim to be family for the inheritence ?
Just tried to transfer funds to your account and it's not letting me. Can you see if you can transfer a million into my account then I'll try and transfers 3m back to you.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

are you worth it ?

I take IOU's
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:38 am

I take IOU's

Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:38 am
Life's a gamble

I take IOU's
IOU 1M
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:41 am
Going for a ride

Of course i'm ****ing worth it, but no iou's , but you can put down a deposit
I WAS AIMING ON LEAVING A DEPOSIT AS WELL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.