Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

new years eve in perth

new years eve in perth

Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:35 am
Just Joined

bwilliams is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new years eve in perth

what are all the perthies doing tomorrow night? i'm going to busselton tomorrow morning to see a friend that i used to work with who moved down there last year to open a bed and breakfast with her hubby! should be fun! i went to the foreshore last year, but i found it to crowded and there were to many troublemakers.
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

seat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to allseat151 is a name known to all
Default Re: new years eve in perth

Going to watch the 9pm display in Mandurah, then head back home to crack open a few bottles of wine.

Or if I can't shift this cold, bed by 7!!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 7:58 am
Just Joined

bwilliams is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: new years eve in perth

Originally Posted by seat151
Going to watch the 9pm display in Mandurah, then head back home to crack open a few bottles of wine.

Or if I can't shift this cold, bed by 7!!
Oh, I do hope you feel better by then! What a nightmare it must be having a cold in this kind of wether, I hope you don't have a fever as well because that would be torture... Hope you start to feel better soon!!