Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The New Year Resolution thread.....

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: Are you making any New Year Resolutions?
Yes, and I intend to keep them
41.03%
Yes, but I know I will break them by the end of January
12.82%
No, I don't have any willpower
7.69%
No, I think its a load of old tosh/old pish
25.64%
New Year doesn't mean anything to me, its just another day/week/month
12.82%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

The New Year Resolution thread.....

Old Dec 27th 2010, 1:50 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default The New Year Resolution thread.....

Sooooooo...are you going to make any? Did you manage to keep last years? Can you remember last years?
Do you think its all a load of tosh or a real chance to try and make a change in your life?

And if you're making any are you willing to tell us what they are?

Discuss

Last edited by Pollyana; Dec 27th 2010 at 1:53 am.
Old Dec 27th 2010, 2:33 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The New Year Resolution thread.....

Way hey long time since i achieved 100% in anything
Old Dec 27th 2010, 2:45 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Way hey long time since i achieved 100% in anything
you daft sod
No resolutions for you then?
Old Dec 27th 2010, 2:49 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I have one request

To suit Scottish people tae, maybe one could alter or add the 'old tosh' to 'old pish'?!

- just so us Jock peeps understand what that means.
Old Dec 27th 2010, 2:58 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I have one request

To suit Scottish people tae, maybe one could alter or add the 'old tosh' to 'old pish'?!

- just so us Jock peeps understand what that means.
Just for you!! Even if you have ruined Bernie's 100% for him

And NO< I'm not changing it for everyone else, special one-off offer for the first person who asked!!!
Old Dec 27th 2010, 3:02 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Just for you!! Even if you have ruined Bernie's 100% for him

And NO< I'm not changing it for everyone else, special one-off offer for the first person who asked!!!
Old Dec 27th 2010, 4:36 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Resolutions my arse

Carry on with the master plan however, oh yes
Old Dec 27th 2010, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

yes - big time 2001 is the year of Sarah!!!!!!
Old Dec 27th 2010, 7:37 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
time travel as well
Old Dec 27th 2010, 7:48 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
Can you hook up with me in 2001 and warn me against the evils of marriage
Old Dec 27th 2010, 9:44 pm
Home and Happy

Can you hook up with me in 2001 and warn me against the evils of marriage
Specially with a name like that
Old Dec 27th 2010, 10:01 pm

Specially with a name like that
What Duffy?

Old Dec 27th 2010, 10:23 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
What Duffy?

Now THAT name always reminds me of the nurse in Casualty......I find it really hard to think of him at work with getting an image of her.......
Attached Thumbnails The New Year Resolution thread.....-duffy.jpg  
Old Dec 27th 2010, 11:00 pm
FREE TIBET

Now THAT name always reminds me of the nurse in Casualty......I find it really hard to think of him at work with getting an image of her.......
Is that me on the right
Old Dec 27th 2010, 11:33 pm
Home and Happy

Is that me on the right
Did you never watch Duffy in action in Casualty? She was great, very well-meaning but got into all kinds of scrapes in the early days by saying/doing things without thinking first

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.