Wikiposts

New wildlife danger

Old Mar 8th 2009, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold
Default New wildlife danger

Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the bedroom.....

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/s...003402,00.html

WW
Old Mar 8th 2009, 4:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New wildlife danger

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat

WW
Think the guys upgraded his bravery a bit, wrestling a man size kangaroo it would bloody kill ya, those guys can jump about 10 metres in one leap

Can believe his lounge room was a mess though .
Old Mar 8th 2009, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Think the guys upgraded his bravery a bit, wrestling a man size kangaroo it would bloody kill ya, those guys can jump about 10 metres in one leap

Can believe his lounge room was a mess though .
its the claws at the end of the hind legs which would have caused a medical emergency....

I wasnt just thinking of a vasectomy while you wait either

WW
Old Mar 8th 2009, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

Rastis will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat

WW
Hmmm.... Bonds have had a lot of bad press lately, strange how a story like this would appear mentioning bonds and the bonds hero...
Old Mar 8th 2009, 7:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

Hmmm funny that.. .how many times did they mention 'bonds undies'... note no photo of said scratches or ripped bonds undies... reckon bonds marketing dept has been busy!
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:10 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL that definately tickled me
J x
Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:37 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

What next Roo car jacking ?

Dougie

PS what are Bonds undies by the way ? some sort of action hero boxers with a type of survival belt attached to them?
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:37 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE

What next Roo car jacking ?

Dougie

PS what are Bonds undies by the way ? some sort of action hero boxers with a type of survival belt attached to them?
No just damn good undies. Superior to M&S in my ever so humble opinion
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:38 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
No just damn good undies. Superior to M&S in my ever so humble opinion
I keep seeing that picture of Anna Bligh. It scares me if truth be told
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

BandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond reputeBandS has a reputation beyond repute

they interviewed the guy and his son on Today this morning.....must have mentioned Bonds at least half a dozen times....no pictures of damage caused to him, his undies, or his house..hmmmmmmmmm very strange

Sharon
Old Mar 9th 2009, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Maybe he was plugging BONDS because he was hoping they'd send him a years supply or something I'd have said whilst I was drinking ... on my new leather suite from ... the roo jump through my window ruining my blinds from ... he could have made a fortune! The article was mentioned on BBC news so that's world wide marketing, not bad for a recession!

M